John Carver

Guest neesy111

Well, we will, won't we?  Always get a surprise result or two in.

James Fielden @James_Fielden

Also a comedy moment when John Carver tried to bring on Jonas Gutierrez as a fourth sub, only to be told by Attwell he couldn't. Livid.

Well, we will, won't we?  Always get a surprise result or two in.

James Fielden @James_Fielden

Also a comedy moment when John Carver tried to bring on Jonas Gutierrez as a fourth sub, only to be told by Attwell he couldn't. Livid.

:lol:

No way.  I was surprised he didn't come on when Gouffran did.

Afterwards, Carver said: “I was brave going with two wingers and two strikers – there are not many head coaches or managers in the Premier League go that way, but I did it because I felt it was important to get the three points.

Yes, well done brave Sir John. Very bold of you to play both 2 wingers AND 2 strikers at home against relegation-threatened Aston Villa who had lost their previous 6 PL games on the spin. Give him a fucking medal.

Afterwards, Carver said: “I was brave going with two wingers and two strikers – there are not many head coaches or managers in the Premier League go that way, but I did it because I felt it was important to get the three points.

Yes, well done brave Sir John. Very bold of you to play both 2 wingers AND 2 strikers at home against relegation-threatened Aston Villa who had lost their previous 6 PL games on the spin. Give him a f***ing medal.

Haha I chuckled.

Totally right though.

Fucking hell man the bloke still comes across so desperate. Constantly supplying himself with adjectives so that somebody will listen. Obviously, it goes without saying that if the team was performing well, he wouldn't need to say anything about his own performance.