John Carver

Guest neesy111

This c*** resigned yet??

No, he's getting the players ready for the Liverpool game.

http://i.imgur.com/xUmWurf.png

Done, now they're on the lash all week

EH-ERRR! Wrong! There's TWO players in their half. Sort that out for a start.

It's 10. (23rd August 1977 - 22nd December 1977)

Listen, I think this cunt could make history. Let me tell you, this current fucker is incompetent enough to lead this club to the worst set of results in the club's history. 

It's 10.

Listen, I think this c*** could make history. Let me tell you, this current f***er is incompetent enough to lead this club to the worst set of results in the club's history. 

:lol:

It's 10. (23rd August 1977 - 22nd December 1977)

Listen, I think this c*** could make history. Let me tell you, this current f***er is incompetent enough to lead this club to the worst set of results in the club's history. 

:lol:

Brought out his greatest hits today in the interview: "I've worked with all the attacking teams at this club, from the entertainers to Sir Bobby...," "I like my teams playing front foot football...," "I don't shackle them, I ask them to express themselves in the final third..."

Fucking ridiculous.

Has there been a worse manager in the PL?

Terry Connor's run at Wolves comes to mind, but they were already s*** when Uncle Mick was fired.

Les Reed, but Carver is pushing him bloody close.

Guest neesy111

Has there been a worse manager in the PL?

Terry Connor's run at Wolves comes to mind, but they were already shit when Uncle Mick was fired.

Paul Jewell at derby.

Guest chopey

Carver is an Ashley appologist and a bigger yes man than pardew he said when he took over that he was perfectly happy with the squad and didn't need any signings. He deserves everything he gets, he's not up to the job and Ashley needs to start planning for next season today. Sack Carver bring in garde and give the fans that are left some sort of hope