John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest Roger Kint

Challenged Ryder on his last piece and met with the usual defensive reply! Never ending

Was it you that he threw his ludicrous Klopp story at as a defence? Genuinely think he only wrote that garbage to deflect people from his blatent Carver love

Yeah, that was me. That Klopp story, what a joke

:thup: As if any other journo would write such a pathetic article though for a back page.

Allen @Allenocon14  ·  35s 35 seconds ago

Very good chat with him and some of the players we got are point across and he knows we're not happy and are feelings won't change....

0 retweets 0 favourites

Allen @Allenocon14  ·  46s 46 seconds ago

You can't fault his passion and love for the club hence why he doesn't want to walk away without trying BUT.....

Allen @Allenocon14  ·  16s 16 seconds ago

He needs to walk away out of respect for the club he loves.

Allen @Allenocon14  ·  27 secs 27 seconds ago

Because as a Manger he's not good enough and he's sending us down IMO.

Assume thats going to be his last one. Bit better than the woman he rang anyway

:lol:

I bet the club werent expecting that after their little PR stunt

Very good chat with him and some of the players we got are point across and he knows we're not happy and are feelings won't change....

0 retweets 0 favourites

You can't fault his passion and love for the club hence why he doesn't want to walk away without trying BUT.....

Backfired.

f***ing hell, Ryder has yet another PR piece on his favourite pin up. Its getting beyond a joke the amount of articles he writes to protect his mate.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-john-carver-ever-win-9160306

'Carver has been the man sent out to work with broken tools and a squad that – in my opinion – I don’t deem fit for purpose in the Premier League.'

:lol: More classic Ryder proof reading too

This very same squad that Ryder deems unfit for purpose were comfortably midtable in the hands of Alan f***ing Pardew.

Man, I don't know how you can put up with all that s***, I'm not even a proper fan and it does my head in.

Also:

a squad that – in my opinion – I don’t deem fit for purpose in the Premier League.

an level playing field

when it comes to head coach role as

Several players in his pool of players

while there were calls for him to sacked for gross misconduct

You're a professional writer FFS :anguish:

0 retweets 0 favourites

Backfired.

Aye, tbh I retract what I said about the lad earlier. If you're gonna go to the game - be nothing but militant. He's done that.

Shameful from Carver as always blaming anyone but himself.

"I'll walk if I don't get investment" the fucking cheeky cunt :lol:

Then he said he wouldn't in the next sentence because he's still got 5 years on his contract. The guy should just keep his mouth shut instead of showcasing his stupidity to the whole world.

0 retweets 0 favourites

Backfired.

Aye, tbh I retract what I said about the lad earlier. If you're gonna go to the game - be nothing but militant. He's done that.

This guys' one of us. I'm gonna start following him on Twitter now :) As the London ballers would say, he "smashed it."

I remember when the Chronicle still had that football forum of theirs. Alan Oliver was always complained about so everyone were happy when he was gone. The appreciation for Lee Ryder however didn't last long. He posted links to his articles on the forum and did a bit posting too... but he was hounded out quite quickly. :lol:

Ryder:

John Carver has endured a rough ride after run of defeats but has managed to hold his head up high and stay true to his beliefs.

Would somebody mind telling me what the fuck this is about? Stuck to his beliefs has he? WHAT BELIEFS? Belief that he can win games? What the hell is he even on about?

I'm going to have to stay away from this thread I think.

Muslim I think. Shi'ite.

Guest Gino14

Allen @Allenocon14  ·  57s 57 seconds ago

Also says we should give Cabella time as he's still adjusting and is one of the most hard working players on and off the pitch.

0 retweets 1 favourite

That alone shows the depth of detachment between Carver and the fans.  The fans have always given Cabella a chance, have always backed his need for time to adjust and hope he will come good.  The only person who has ever really had a go at Cabella is Pardew.

Allen @Allenocon14  ·  57s 57 seconds ago

Also says we should give Cabella time as he's still adjusting and is one of the most hard working players on and off the pitch.

0 retweets 1 favourite

That alone shows the depth of detachment between Carver and the fans.  The fans have always given Cabella a chance, have always backed his need for time to adjust and hope he will come good.  The only person who has ever really had a go at Cabella is Pardew.

http://giant.gfycat.com/MixedMinorDorking.gif

"After cooking his Newcastle team’s dinner, sweeping the St James’ Park corridors, cleaning the bogs and manning the ticket office, John Carver took the reserves down to Derby County, where he had a chat with the man most likely to replace him next season. “[second-Choice Steve] didn’t mention this job, absolutely 100% not, he just asked how I was dealing with it,” said Carver, before getting back to polishing Paul Dummett’s boots."

"After cooking his Newcastle team’s dinner, sweeping the St James’ Park corridors, cleaning the bogs and manning the ticket office, John Carver took the reserves down to Derby County, where he had a chat with the man most likely to replace him next season. “[second-Choice Steve] didn’t mention this job, absolutely 100% not, he just asked how I was dealing with it,” said Carver, before getting back to polishing Paul Dummett’s boots."