John Carver

Guest neesy111

Think the fans should let him know now that he is the main problem. Yes the players were shit but fans should tell him to stop blaming the players

#johncarveritsneveryourfault

Guest chicken little

A bloke told me Ashley has forced Charnley to proving his loyalty by smashing Carver's thick fucking skull in with a lump hammer

Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4  4m4 minutes ago

News on Newcastle,but I can’t say.

#waitforit

Probably Carver related

http://i.imgur.com/NY7ftKE.jpg

Guest chicken little

Rumour that Williamson nutted someone, but nobody really noticed.

:lol: :lol:

Guest axel

The lick at the end might be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, be warned

God, he doesn't even understand/doesn't want to that the banner was primarily against the regime.

I've just come on here to say I've had a text off my mate saying Carver has been relieved of his duties, I guess he's been watching twitter.  :lol:

IF this happened it wouldn't surprise me if he turned up in the stands in a west full of explosives threatening to blow himself and others to pieces.. More likely is that he'd fail getting the shit together and explode in his garage ending up even more melted.

“If I had 11 Jack Colbacks in that dressing room working as hard as he does for the team we’d be heroes.

God is dead.

:lol: I figure the rest of the team fucking hates Colback. Teachers pet is a bad place to be.