John Carver

Guest neesy111

We have to get battered tomorrow. It will have a huge impact if so, particularly because Hull are garbage.

It will put an immediate stop to anyone even trying to justify the Carver appointment.

It will hopefully also frighten the hell out of the morons that put him there, and force them to realise that they need to get someone decent in, whenever that might be.

Finally, it will also shut Carver up, and hopefully begin the process of forcing him to step down pronto.

We have to get battered tomorrow. It will have a huge impact if so, particularly because Hull are garbage.

It will put an immediate stop to anyone even trying to justify the Carver appointment.

It will hopefully also frighten the hell out of the morons that put him there, and force them to realise that they need to get someone decent in, whenever that might be.

Finally, it will also shut Carver up, and hopefully begin the process of forcing him to step down pronto.

If we lose and mackems/burnley draw (very possible scenario), we'd only be 6 points above relegation. Sadly, I doubt it would make any difference. Can't really see Hull winning by more than 1 as they really are grim, but maybe a thrashing would give certain people a wake up call.

We have to get battered tomorrow.

Ah God we play tomorrow.

First game at 12:30pm. So perfect to ruin your entire weekend before it really gets going at all.

:lol: Who the fuck makes Newcastle vs Hull the first game.

Ah God we play tomorrow.

First game at 12:30pm. So perfect to ruin your entire weekend before it really gets going at all.

:lol: Who the f*** makes Newcastle vs Hull the first game.

Bruce and Carver have to be the ugliest combination this season.

Ah God we play tomorrow.

:lol: The state of that handshake shot. They might censor it.

Ah God we play tomorrow.

Had to have it on as early as possible, so as not to scare the kids too close to bed time.

Speaking for the first time since being given the job until the end of the season, Carver made it clear he was happy to work under the restrictions set down by managing director Lee Charnley, even if few other managers or head coaches in the Premier League have nothing to do with such important matters.

Carver said: “My role is a head coach. I’m not interested in who is coming in or who is going out. I have to say I have done a similar job once before in America, and my role was exactly the same. So I am working under these conditions and I understand it.

How desperate can you get? Ashley should get him to wash the kits on a Sunday as well, I'm sure he'd gladly do it.

AND YOU WERE FUCKING SHIT AT IT

Speaking for the first time since being given the job until the end of the season, Carver made it clear he was happy to work under the restrictions set down by managing director Lee Charnley, even if few other managers or head coaches in the Premier League have nothing to do with such important matters.

Carver said: “My role is a head coach. I’m not interested in who is coming in or who is going out. I have to say I have done a similar job once before in America, and my role was exactly the same. So I am working under these conditions and I understand it.

How desperate can you get? Ashley should get him to wash the kits on a Sunday as well, I'm sure he'd gladly do it.

AND YOU WERE f***ing s*** AT IT

Couldn't even get the Country right.  :lol:

AND YOU WERE f***ing s*** AT IT

Couldn't even get the Country right.  :lol:

Right continent