John Carver

Guest neesy111

I don't want us to get battered tomorrow, this looks like one of the few games we can win. If we don't get 3 points tomorrow, difficult to see where the next win is coming from. I'd rather get a couple of wins now then go on a losing streak to the end of the season.

f*** it. lose every game, get relegated. destroy the fat c***s investment :sweetjesus:

Lose every game, get 10 points deducted for Carver wearing eye bleeding unsightly shell suits, get a double relegation to the first division for being the worst team in history :frantic:

On Cisse: "He’s our top goalscorer and the only way you are going to win football matches is by having your top goalscorer around.”

B8mrWnRCcAAuu-8.jpg

This bloke is our Head Coach.

Not much different to weekly garbage Pardew would come out with tbh. I have heard Newcastle managers say shit constantly for so long now that it doesn't even register.

Guest reefatoon

On Cisse: "He’s our top goalscorer and the only way you are going to win football matches is by having your top goalscorer around.”

B8mrWnRCcAAuu-8.jpg

This bloke is our Head Coach.

He didn't watch it as it wasn't on in the pub he was getting hammered in.

He was desperate for this stint in charge because he wants to get into the managerial merry-go-round of English football. If he does a half-decent job in this time he'll be guaranteed job opportunities at least in the Championship, League One, League Two for the foreseeable future; basically like Chris Hughton. The problem with his plan is that he's beyond rubbish, I'm not sure he's even qualifiable as a coach.

He was desperate for this stint in charge because he wants to get into the managerial merry-go-round of English football. If he does a half-decent job in this time he'll be guaranteed job opportunities at least in the Championship, League One, League Two for the foreseeable future; basically like Chris Hughton. The problem with his plan is that he's beyond rubbish, I'm not sure he's even qualifiable as a coach.

Chris Hughton got us promoted first time of asking so he had a CV which at least looked impressive even if it was just one job. Charver will take us hurtling towards the bottom of the table and that will be his future prospects finished as a manager in his own right, at least at any serious level. Maybe he could coach a pub team.

This fifa pro license must be ridiculously easy.

This fifa pro license must be ridiculously easy.

I sometimes get the feeling the only question on the test is 'did your cheque clear?'

Speaking for the first time since being given the job until the end of the season, Carver made it clear he was happy to work under the restrictions set down by managing director Lee Charnley, even if few other managers or head coaches in the Premier League have nothing to do with such important matters.

Carver said: “My role is a head coach. I’m not interested in who is coming in or who is going out. I have to say I have done a similar job once before in America, and my role was exactly the same. So I am working under these conditions and I understand it.

How desperate can you get? Ashley should get him to wash the kits on a Sunday as well, I'm sure he'd gladly do it.

AND YOU WERE FUCKING SHIT AT IT

It was Canada, John. You were part of a team in Canada. Not America. Canada.

Speaking for the first time since being given the job until the end of the season, Carver made it clear he was happy to work under the restrictions set down by managing director Lee Charnley, even if few other managers or head coaches in the Premier League have nothing to do with such important matters.

Carver said: “My role is a head coach. I’m not interested in who is coming in or who is going out. I have to say I have done a similar job once before in America, and my role was exactly the same. So I am working under these conditions and I understand it.

How desperate can you get? Ashley should get him to wash the kits on a Sunday as well, I'm sure he'd gladly do it.

AND YOU WERE f***ing s*** AT IT

It was Canada, John. You were part of a team in Canada. Not America. Canada.

he couldn't even point canada on a map man.

Anyway, I have a feeling this douche bag will get the job full time is he secure premiership football for next season.

I think we'll get a manager in in the summer. Any talk of Carver earning the position is purely to dangle a carrot for him to chase and to do the best job he possibly can in the meantime.

I think we'll get a manager in in the summer. Any talk of Carver earning the position is purely to dangle a carrot for him to chase and to do the best job he possibly can in the meantime.

He'll be like a man with no arms trying to decorate a house.

He'll be like a man with no arms trying to decorate a house.

That visual :lol:

How did he even get that job in Canada? I really don't even understand that.

We're Toronto. We haven't won a trophy since 1967, in ANY sport. Even you should apply for the next opening.

Edit: Forgot about the Blue Jays. Still. Our standards are pretty low.

How has he been allowed a passport?

Imagine the passport photo, steak bake crumbs down the front of his training top hair flattened down with spit and a rosy Wetherspoons glow on his cheeks.  Benny Hill salute a possibility.