John Carver

Guest neesy111

“You try telling our thousands of supporters the season is dead.

Aye, we're still fighting tooth and nail to finish 13th and we won't give up until our last breath leaves us.

Passing the buck like the coward he is, but in admitting he's done all he can to prepare the players and what is happening on the pitch is not reminiscent of what happens in training is am admition of failure on his behalf and chronic mismanagement.

He's basically admitted his out of his depth as he can't whip his players up for, as he sees it, the most important fixture of the season. Instead he stands at the side scratching his craggy head and waving his arms and doesn't change anything to affect the game.

But it doesn't just happen.  They need to be coached and have a gameplan.  They need to practise their movement and off the ball play in training.  They need to be coached in their roles and responsibilities during the various phases of play.  KK and Sir Bobby didn't just go 'Ah, well, you're a cracking bunch of lads, go score some goals, eh?', they trained the team, drilled them and coached them.  They had a f***ing plan.

Saying 'I'm letting them express themselves' is just a nice way of saying 'I haven't got a f***ing clue so i'm just picking the team and hoping they come up with something themselves'.

This. Everything he says points towards him telling the players to go out on the pitch and "perform" no tactics, no shape or formation, just "express yourself". Like putting unarmed men on the front line and saying "go and win the war for me, you're good soldiers."

To be honest, I am somewhat sympathetic towards Carver. I genuinely believe he loves the club, but he has the same faults as most other men. He is ambitious, self-interested, and remarkably unremarkable. He is also woefully incompetent and deep inside himself I think he knows this. Everyone at the club knows it too. I believe the people above him at the club will essentially use him as a sacrificial lamb for their own inadequacies and lack of interest in this season for anything other than simply surviving at the least cost.

I am not even the slightest bit sympathetic. He should be sacked and told to find work elsewhere. Wallsend Boys club maybe.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  28s29 seconds ago

John Carver on #boycottspurs: 'People will do what they want to do, but I know the majority will turn up as they love the club.' #nufc

And that's why they get foisted with useless plebs like you John, while Ashley reads his bank statements giggling at their stupidity.

Guest Roger Kint

He has just alienated a shitload of the fans there like :lol:

Sadly he will have guaranteed 45k soopafans will be there determined to prove their love to the club they are effectively poisoning by going

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  28s29 seconds ago

John Carver on #boycottspurs: 'People will do what they want to do, but I know the majority will turn up as they love the club.' #nufc

Boiled my f***ing p*ss

I hope the respective supporters groups that are backing the boycott go to town on Carver for this like.

Guest Roger Kint

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 19 mins19 minutes ago

JC: "Monday was one of the darkest days of my career and I'm still hurting. I have to try to not show it in front of the players." #NUFC

Luckily none of our players have twitter/televisions/read local media to see this then you fucktard

And after the derby result that rocked Tyneside, Carver said: “We all take responsibility as a club right down to the tea lady.”

So it is the Tea lady fault now. She should have passed the ball better. sigh

Poor tea lady. Must be shocked her job description makes her have responsibility for derby calamities.

And after the derby result that rocked Tyneside, Carver said: “We all take responsibility as a club right down to the tea lady.”

This tea lady at the club, gets a lot of bloody shit. But how is she empowered to influence or be part of the decision making process ?  FFS, if her brew is a little too hot and she hasn't added enough milk was this really the reason why John fucking Carver was appointed as Head coach, or something we can directly relate back to the lack of investment in the club over the last few transfer windows !! She's not the person that decided that Mike Williamson should play over 100 game for this football club !!

If I was the tea lady at NUFC, I would be on the phone to HR to complain about this constant abuse, surely she's due some compensation.

Guest Roger Kint

Poor tea lady. Must be shocked her job description makes her have responsibility for derby calamities.

Its the one that loved KK isnt it? No wonder the vile twats blame her