John Carver

Guest neesy111

Remember when we thought we were close to getting Garde in?

:lol:

I had to stop myself from daydreaming about Klopp today. It'd be nuts if we supported a real team, man.

http://scratchbomb.com/images/jamesdolan.jpg

:lol: Eat s*** and f***ing die you piece of s***.

Can't believe this guy is likely to get the job with a win percentage just about in double figures, matching Pardew's record of six losses on the trot...a fine achievement to add to his lickipedia page

Getting slightly concerned now. Rumours doing the rounds he's already been offered the job for next season, Jona's tweet saying we deserve better.

Now the Steve Howey article saying he thinks Carver has the job, isn't he normally a part of the Ashley PR machine? Wouldn't suprise me if they slowly drip feed the announcement over the rest of the season to limit the shock.

reckon they're doing it so people will treat McLaren's appointment like he's the special one.

Sounds about right. The journo at the Times (not Caulkin) also casually mentioned on Sunday that McClaren was expected to take over in the summer.

Bad news boys and girls, the football might be about to get less attractive.

"We need to come up with a solution, a formula, to win the game.

“If it means being a little bit more direct, then that’s what we’re going to have to do.

“I have to find a method of trying to play now that might not be pretty on the eye, but I need to find a way of getting some results, getting some points.

“People might not like what they see, but I’m going to have to do it.”

I'm worried about this. :undecided:

Bad news boys and girls, the football might be about to get less attractive.

"We need to come up with a solution, a formula, to win the game.

“If it means being a little bit more direct, then that’s what we’re going to have to do.

“I have to find a method of trying to play now that might not be pretty on the eye, but I need to find a way of getting some results, getting some points.

“People might not like what they see, but I’m going to have to do it.”

Guest firetotheworks

So does this mean that he's going to drop the likes of Colback and Gouffran? Fucks sake man, it's Ben Arfa and Marveaux all over again.

Guest firetotheworks

Funny when I said that Carver would be worse than Pardew everyone laughed at me. Now I've been proven right.