John Carver

Guest neesy111

Honestly why the fuck doesn't anyone challenge him on the utterly ridiculous shit he comes out with? There's a million and one repostes to the "no manager could do better" bollocks.

Honestly why the fuck doesn't anyone challenge him on the utterly ridiculous shit he comes out with? There's a million and one repostes to the "no manager could do better" bollocks.

there needs to be an equivalent ashleyout/sackpardew going after sports journalists like - almost all of them are fucking stealing a living

Basically this cunt is saying he wants to ruin us before he'll accept he's out of his depth.

He's no Geordie...he's a fucking Mackem.

Don't be daft man. He's just way out of his depth and nobody is willing to tell him because it costs money.

Carver's clueless and embarrassing but as ever it's much more of an indictment on the cunts running the club. How it's got to this is nothing short of a disgrace.

Basically this cunt is saying he wants to ruin us before he'll accept he's out of his depth.

He's no Geordie...he's a fucking Mackem.

Don't be daft man. He's just out of his depth and nobody is willing to tell him because it costs money.

god i'd really love to know what it would cost to pay off carver, stone and woodman - what do you reckon they're on a grand a week, two?

He's definitely talking as if he's getting the job. Only hope left is that Ashley is stringing him along. Seems more and more likely wishful thinking though.

The end times have begun.

Need Derby to lose today. Schteve over this moron any day of any week.

He's definitely talking as if he's getting the job. Only hope left is that Ashley is stringing him along. Seems more and more likely wishful thinking though.

The end times have begun.

Need Derby to lose today. Schteve over this moron any day of any week.

Don't think a manager who can't get his team out-of the championship is exactly ought to be excited about either personally.

I know it's an obvious complaint but it boils my piss to see someone so blatantly lie and subvert the facts and not be called up on it. In January he was billy big bollocks, company man telling all who came to his door how the squad was fine, in fact it was too large and Santon had to be sold. Then he's used the squad as an excuse for record breaking ineptitude, either through its size or its "DNA". He said he didn't have say on transfers and that he was extremely happy with that arrangement. Now he want's to bring his own players in and wants ANOTHER go with players he's personally selected. He said the club needs marquee signings, someone to excite the fans which is obviously why Cabella's on the bench today and HBA was turfed out. He said he would "not just be another Alan Pardew" and he would be different. Now he says he can't influence the team because they aren't his players. He says that the fans should direct the flak at him and not the players because he can take it, then he goes and bleats about how he needs better stewards around him because the fans are being mean.

All of that bullshit is then swept under the rug by ex-pros and journos who say how hard a time he's come of it and no one seems willing to point out that he changes his tune week to week. No one challenges it. It is disgusting to watch.

“I don’t get involved with Mike and rightly so,” he said.

“I think Mike’s got enough to get on with but he’s very supportive. For example, before last weekend he couldn’t make the game so he rang me on Thursday or Friday and said to me ‘Look I’m not going to be at the game, you’ve got my support, best of luck – go and win the game and I’ll speak to you later in the week.’

“So he’s been very, very supportive.”

Must love the taste of Ashley's arse. No wonder he's licking his lips all the time.

“I don’t get involved with Mike and rightly so,” he said.

“I think Mike’s got enough to get on with but he’s very supportive. For example, before last weekend he couldn’t make the game so he rang me on Thursday or Friday and said to me ‘Look I’m not going to be at the game, you’ve got my support, best of luck – go and win the game and I’ll speak to you later in the week.’

“So he’s been very, very supportive.”

Must love the taste of Ashley's arse. No wonder he's licking his lips all the time.

:lol:

"Go and win the game"

*loses*

Sure Ashley was delighted.