John Carver

Guest neesy111

Thread title still mint :lol:

Think this might be the day when JC finally makes us understand his genius, setting the team up to play a free flowing, high pressing, fast paced "vertical football", Bielsa style. Final score 5-0, Iron Mike finishing the game off by chipping the ball over a hapless Adrian. Hallelujah.

We'll lose today and stay up because Hull lose too. Carver will be delighted, say "job done" and tell all the media once again after the match that he wants to job more than anything

Anyone witness the Dinnis regime? His main competitor in terms of failure and incompetence. Was he as bad as JC?

He reminds me  more of Wille McFaul who was handed the job on account of him being a fan's favourite goalkeeper once. Alan Oliver loved the hapless fool in a similar manner that Lee Ryder loves gormless John.

Anyone witness the Dinnis regime? His main competitor in terms of failure and incompetence. Was he as bad as JC?

He reminds me  more of Wille McFaul who was handed the job on account of him being a fan's favourite goalkeeper once. Alan Oliver loved the hapless fool in a similar manner that Lee Ryder loves gormless John.

Watched the McFaul regime when I was a kid. Carver is worse.

Watched the McFaul regime when I was a kid. Carver is worse.

I agree. Mcfaul was a canny fella and better looking than Carver. Not much of a manager, but you wouldn't mistake him for a homeless tramp.

Guest firetotheworks

Well done John, you've done the unthinkable. Coming out victorious against your own incompetency.

Guest Gino14

For months he's been finding ways to play people out of position. Wingers at fullback, strikers on the wing and fullbacks in central midfield.  Today he played defenders in defence, midfielders in midfield and strikers up front.  We looked a lot more competent for it.  It's not rocket science, but morons like Carver make it look impossible.