John Carver

Guest neesy111

Carver wants the job because he thinks he can do it. By do it meaning that he thinks he'll just carry on business as usual, where al pards left off, thinking he'll achieve the necessary results to keep us in the PL without changing a thing. He's spoken a lot about al pards knowing how to delegate responsibility. Tie that in with the knacker being in London most of the time, I reckon Carver did most of the work anyway.

I maybe delusional with hope but surely if they were going to give it to Carver they would have done so already?

Could very well be undergoing a media trial period. It is essential in Ashley's business model that the first team manager knows how to convey to the public that we appear to be trying, but always falling just short of any of our goals. If Carver is seen to be able to handle the media and PR side of things, he'll be given it IMO.

I maybe delusional with hope but surely if they were going to give it to Carver they would have done so already?

Could very well be undergoing a media trial period. It is essential in Ashley's business model that the first team manager knows how to convey to the public that we appear to be trying, but always falling just short of any of our goals. If Carver is seen to be able to handle the media and PR side of things, he'll be given it IMO.

Yup, the old we tried and Interviewed lots of candidates but John being here, getting a long really well with the squad and being an experienced head coach was perfect for the role job type or shit.

Yup, the old we tried and Interviewed lots of candidates but John being here, getting a long really well with the squad and being an experienced head coach was perfect for the role job type or shit.

peddling the "he understands what this club means to the fans" bullshit guaranteed.

Yup, the old we tried and Interviewed lots of candidates but John being here, getting a long really well with the squad and being an experienced head coach was perfect for the role job type or s***.

peddling the "he understands what this club means to the fans" bullshit guaranteed.

:thup:

Always goes down a treat doesn't it?

Know doubt throw in SBR for prosperity.

There's a good chance we'll approach a few half decent candidates, get turned down after offering them shit wages/conditions and end up with Carver by default.

What were these last two games if not his job interview for it? You'd be straight up murdered by someone in HR at a normal job if you asked "So ...  when can I start?" after that. :lol:

Like me switching all of the servers off at work, throwing all IT equipment from the 9th floor of our office block and asking for a payrise or promotion.

It's hard to watch his interviews like. It would look more natural if he had a can of carling in his hand while he was giving them.

Can of Carling, black eye and a couple of teeth missing.

Basically how the meathead would've looked if he hadn't have lucked out at NUFC.

Can't see Carver getting it. Even harder sell than Pardew getting the job four years ago. He actually has no relevant credentials beyond having been shit at his job at this club since before time.

Guest chopey

A yes man, low wage, will take all the shit, kisses Ashleys arse on cue, will accept any player they give him, will accept any player they sell under him, wont complain no matter what.

He's perfect

A yes man, low wage, will take all the s***, kisses Ashleys arse on cue, will accept any player they give him, will accept any player they sell under him, wont complain no matter what.

He's perfect

Aye if your Ashley it sounds too good to be true.