John Carver

Guest neesy111

Regardless of who we get in the summer, I am just disappointed that once again another season has been written off by those at the top.

10 points off 6th, during the transfer window, 48 points still to play for and this decision just screams 'Ah well - nothing to play for...'

They must think we're mugs. Sad thing is, judging by attendances, a lot of us are.

Still listening. I know the presenters toe the line but how can you ring in and believe that?

some of the reasons just given why people are happy with it ,  :lol: :lol:

'Lercal lad, knas the club, has the passion'

Hundred thousand applicants nationwide can apply then eh?

A more ominous sign is how highly they obviously rate carver, stone and woodman. We might have some great names interested come summer but wouldn't surprise me if they are told the three stooges have to stay at the club. Which will probably lead us right back to just Carver being interested.

A more ominous sign is how highly they obviously rate carver, stone and woodman. We might have some great names interested come summer but wouldn't surprise me if they are told the three stooges have to stay at the club. Which will probably lead us right back to just Carver being interested.

Don't think they particularly rate them, same as with Pardew, they are just the cheap option and the club seems terrified of sacking someone.

Guest Roger Kint

Ah the same Lee Clark that had Birmingham win 1 home game in over a year? The fact Rowett has transformed them into a good side since speaks volumes of Clarks credentials :lol:

Obvious this is utter shit like, but the only way this could be a positive is that Ash was selling and didnt want a permanent manager in place. That's the only way it could be good.

I was thinking this earlier too, I just can't come up with a reason why he would actually sell.

This will never end. Read the comments on Chronicle articles and the Facebook response. It's stuff like "I don't mind, we'll get de Boer in the summer."

I'm starting to wonder if our fan base isn't every bit as delusional as people say, just in a different way to how it's perceived. How many times can you keep telling yourself better things will happen before you just accept every decision will be terrible?

One of my friends firmly believes Mike Ashley literally hates us and has fun waiting to build us up and knock us down. I always thought he was just incompetent and losing interest. I do wonder though if there really is some kind of petty hatred there, a kind of pragmatism that makes him keep the business viable to get his money back, while also laughing at the fans who've ever said anything against him. He's done everything that could be done to make sure we just about survive securely while also making sure there isn't an ounce of joy at the club. Any time there is a joy it's taken away in the form of a sale, or in the form of throwing a cup game. We'll keep a manager everyone hates and is clearly incompetent as long as relegation isn't perceived as a major threat to Ashley's pocket.

Obvious this is utter s*** like, but the only way this could be a positive is that Ash was selling and didnt want a permanent manager in place. That's the only way it could be good.

Or if we get a good manager in the summer.

Obvious this is utter s*** like, but the only way this could be a positive is that Ash was selling and didnt want a permanent manager in place. That's the only way it could be good.

Would love this to be true but we have seen them waste whole transfer windows not buying players in the hope they can buy them cheaper a season later, it looks to me they ar gambling on someone being available in the summer who they can hawk on the cheap...meanwhile gabling with carver at the wheel.  Like a fucking Ewok in a scoutwalker.

This is honestly the most nonsensical appointment the club have made in my lifetime. And that's after the fat cunt tried to resurrect he career of Uncle Joe.

I've not known a less qualified manager to be appointed in charge of a Premiership club.

What a shower of bollocks,

Guest TruToon94

This is honestly the most nonsensical appointment the club have made in my lifetime. And that's after the fat c*** tried to resurrect he career of Uncle Joe.

I've not known a less qualified manager to be appointed in charge of a Premiership club.

:pardsgrin:

This is honestly the most nonsensical appointment the club have made in my lifetime. And that's after the fat c*** tried to resurrect he career of Uncle Joe.

Tbf, Pardew had a track record of managing top flight teams. Even if he is a cunt.

As grim as it may sound, Pardew was actually way more qualified than Carver.

If carver does keep us up this season why would we look elsewhere for a more expensive version of the same type of head coach, why pay carver and co off and then appoint someone in his place when the mid table expectations are exactly the same.

The only reason to appoint a better standard of coach is if we want a better league finish or to go further in the cups which we don't, why spend money on de Boer when the ground will still be full with carver