John Carver

Guest neesy111

10801882_10152983934534178_3582762215189492179_n.jpg?oh=5a0da48ca958b326eb64b35737a8e976&oe=55624073&__gda__=1428317541_9bea1fa0f84911a48000e6c2648a126f

This f***ing braintrust are calling the shots for 16 games man :anguish:

I bet the club photographer was hanging around for hours, waiting for a shot where Woodman wasn't shovelling some food into his gob before giving up and taking it anyway.

:lol:

Nev Harmer: "Our own fans fuel the media hysteria, we have a fat bastard as an owner but he's a rich fat bastard who will protect his investment. We have a local boy in charge who will give 110% i gaurentee you that. We have a decent crop of players who with a bit confidence can give anybody a game. The stupid cunts with banners have already ruined half a season let's at least give the bloke a chance"

10801882_10152983934534178_3582762215189492179_n.jpg?oh=5a0da48ca958b326eb64b35737a8e976&oe=55624073&__gda__=1428317541_9bea1fa0f84911a48000e6c2648a126f

This f***ing braintrust are calling the shots for 16 games man :anguish:

I bet the club photographer was hanging around for hours, waiting for a shot where Woodman wasn't shovelling some food into his gob before giving up and taking it anyway.

The guy couldn't even manage to keep all the food on his plate.

How is the club in the hands of such people?  :lol:

Nev Harmer: "Our own fans fuel the media hysteria, we have a fat bastard as an owner but he's a rich fat bastard who will protect his investment. We have a local boy in charge who will give 110% i gaurentee you that. We have a decent crop of players who with a bit confidence can give anybody a game. The stupid cunts with banners have already ruined half a season let's at least give the bloke a chance"

who the fuck is nev harmer and why the fuck do we care what he says

I think if Carver is as delusional as he seems then we'll have a job getting any more than three or four points between now and the end of the season. Everything he says makes me feel like I'd rather the club appointed the first person they ran into on the street. There's a good chance they'd know more about how to set a team up than Carver.

Hyperbole aside, I really do worry about us going down. It wouldn't take much tbh.

I'm exaggerating of course, but I look at current form and the points tally that might be required and I reckon it could well be 38-40 points. So will we get the points we need between now and the end of the season? I think ultimately we will narrowly, but it's not a certainty. I won't be watching if it all goes wrong and the idiots in charge drag us into the championship again. There's too much starting over and cycling backwards.  I went to some of the Championship games and while it's okay enough in some ways, the level of football is absolutely dreadful when you're used to better. I don't want to be down in amongst that, especially when I know the club has no real ambitions and even the very meagre ambitions they have are unachieveable because of their incompetence. I love Football and I love Newcastle United, but it's not the only thing in my life and I won't subject myself to watching morons tear down everything I love about it.

We'll stay up. Nee bother. 16 matches to endure however :anguish:

I keep seeing this written like people take it for granted as a fact. If we go as badly as we did at the back end of last season and we probably go down. Given that Carver is looking worse than Pardew so far, how much would you bet on him getting 11-13 points from the next 16 games? When a team gets into a relegation rut, especially the team that falls from mid table into the battle, they often get relegated because of terrible form and take about ten points for the back end of the season. If that happens and we're that team this year we go down. It's no certainty that we stay up with Carver and it's something the morons in charge should see a mile off. They don't and a lot of fans don't it seems. It'll absolutely amaze me if we go down this season and people actually claim to be shocked by it.

Guest antz1uk

Didn't Carver do a talk-in before he was reappointed where he was  pretty scathing of how the club was run? Sure I read a report here some time ago.

Not sure about that but there was this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9262221.stm

WTF!? i've been looking for this for at least 3 months! Kudos. Needs putting out there right now

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Not surprised because I did call it. It makes our 3 next matches will be really important given our schedule for March and April.