Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Guest Chubby Jason

Andy Gray will be pleased anyway, he can concentrate on being president of the Steven Gerrard fan club.

I think he's more obsessed with Gerrard and what position he plays in more than anything. I've never seen a pundit bang on about the same topic for so long.

Andy Gray will be pleased anyway, he can concentrate on being president of the Steven Gerrard fan club.

I think he's more obsessed with Gerrard and what position he plays in more than anything. I've never seen a pundit bang on about the same topic for so long.

He actually manages to mention him in every single game he commentates, even if he isn't playing.

Can't get over how much of a cunt Keys comes across in that recording. There's sexism then there's just being a horrible bastard.

They're always trying to out-bloke each other - this thing hasn't surprised me at all tbh, they are arrogant and obnoxious even when they're on air.

Don't want to see them sacked due to lack of alternatives, but hopefully this will bring them down a peg or 2 and they will realise that they're just presenters of a football programme.  Sick of Gray thinking he's some football God, because I'm sure I remember him being fairly likeable.