SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I don't think anyone has 'bought into Ronaldo's rubbish' like :lol:

Just formed an opinion that Best has so far not put a foot wrong. Innocent until proven guilty, good until proven shit etc...

No way i'd be happy if we pinned all of our hopes on him like, we need new strikers in regardless, but saying Best shouldn't be a starter next season is just as daft as saying he should, we havn't seen anywhere near enough of him tbh.

I wouldn't keep Barton on the right either. In the middle or off the pitch. His lack of staying out wide is hindering our attacks now. No balance to the side.

I hope to f*** we don't have Leon Best as our main striker next season. Aye, he had a good spell, granted. But he's still s**** like, let's be honest. I'm behind the kid but he is bollocks.

He's not shit. He's adequate and a decent squad option.

No offence to Yorkie but he was just saying yesterday that he preferred Shola and Lovenkrands to Bobby Zamora. He's no expert on strikers.

:lol: You'll have to do better than that, man.

I hope to f*** we don't have Leon Best as our main striker next season. Aye, he had a good spell, granted. But he's still s**** like, let's be honest. I'm behind the kid but he is bollocks.

He's not shit. He's adequate and a decent squad option.

:thup:

Best has proven most of us wrong this season. He's shown that he can do a job in the Prem. Gets in goalscoring positions, can finish with both feet and is a good worker and runner.

That said, he's not as good as Ronaldo is making him out to be. I'd be very worried if he's still our best striker come the start of next season.

Best has proven most of us wrong this season. He's shown that he can do a job in the Prem. Gets in goalscoring positions, can finish with both feet and is a good worker and runner.

That said, he's not as good as Ronaldo is making him out to be. I'd be very worried if he's still our best striker come the start of next season.

He'll always be our Best striker, but he shouldn't be our striker of highest quality come next season

If Zog does end up back here I hope it's to play on the left wing. Jonas has been an important player for us at Newcastle but Zog can do most of what he can and provide end product as well.

With Zog we would just have a load more options. Him left Barton right but also Zog and Jonas starting together and switching wings to fuck with the full backs heads could be interesting

I've got visions in my head of a wonder goal involving Ben Arfa, Jonas, and the Zog just literaly raping an entire squad of 11 players. I think it would be entirely possible, maybe finished off with a sweet left footed volley from Tiote.

:fwap:

With Zog we would just have a load more options. Him left Barton right but also Zog and Jonas starting together and switching wings to fuck with the full backs heads could be interesting

The other thing is, if you have fast players like Zog and Ben Arfa out wide and up front, it means you can carry the likes of someone like Nolan much better. The thought of it is positively cock-hardening.

Don’t know why N'zogbia is still looked upon favourably while the likes of Given or Beye are disliked.

N’zogba  did leave in the same circumstances as Given, no? Kinnear’s mispronunciation of his name was just an excuse to get away. 

The guy was a pure twat.

Don’t know why N'zogbia is still looked upon favourably while the likes of Given or Beye are disliked.

N’zogba  did leave in the same circumstances as Given, no? Kinnear’s mispronunciation of his name was just an excuse to get away. 

The guy was a pure t***.

yeah, so glad we swapped him for R Taylor. He's a top lad

Dont know why N'zogbia is still looked upon favourably while the likes of Given or Beye are disliked.

Nzogba  did leave in the same circumstances as Given, no? Kinnears mispronunciation of his name was just an excuse to get away. 

The guy was a pure t***.

yeah, so glad we swapped him for R Taylor. He's a top lad

yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

Imagine Ben Arfa, N'Zog and Jonas just attacking teams man, with Tiote just sitting, letting them do the buiness. Then hopefully a top striker to compliment them. I think I would cry, especially when the reality is it will be Larsson, Puncheon and Jonas feeding Shola.

Imagine Ben Arfa, N'Zog and Jonas just attacking teams man, with Tiote just sitting, letting them do the buiness. Then hopefully a top striker to compliment them. I think I would cry, especially when the reality is it will be Larsson, Puncheon and Jonas feeding Shola.

Why ruin a perfectly good post? :lol:

Why ruin a perfectly good post? :lol:

I'm realistic  :weep:, I hope to God they prove us all wrong.

Best and Shola should be competing for the role of backup center forward next year, with Best hopefully showing that his good run of form earlier this year wasn't just a flash in the pan and winning that battle.

We need someone with genuine quality to replace Carroll as the man leading the line though, and I hope we're willing to spend the money to get him.

wouldn't mind Larsson myself as a squad player and we all know shola will play at some point