SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

He's twice the attacking player that Jonas is. As a 'footballer' there's no comparison.

I always remeber Zog's end product to be as equally as bad as Jonas when he was here.

Twice the attacking player ? come off it man. 

I can only assume you've not watched the lad for a couple of years.

I've got a life why would i want to watch Wigan  ;D

I'm not saying there has been no improvemnt because as he pritty much kept wigan up.

The guys still the same idiot with a mouth bigger than his brain.

We need Zoggy back. At the moment If Jonas was crocked we'd be in real trouble as he was our only real creative outlet last season. 

Jonas, Zoggy and Barton to fight for the RW and LW positions. Ben Arfa behind our new striker. Nolan and Cabaye to fight it out to line up alongside Tiote in the center. Gives us a bit more strength in depth. We will more than likely have an injury to one or more of these players.

The only thing lacking with Jonas is consistent quality end prfoduct, obviously that is a major flaw but he does offer us a lot in other areas. He work rate is excellent and he doesn't mind getting stuck in. He goes over a bit easily at times but not to the extent to where he is cheating, but it seems to wind the opposing players up. There is certainley room for N'Zogbia and Jonas in our team. N'Zogbia that left us a few seasons back is on par with Jonas, but he has matured since into a better player therefore better than Jonas now IMO.

f*** the apple cart.

Remeber that 11 footballers on the pitch in the religation season ?

Thats's what an upset apple cart looks like.

Anway i'm sure he'll end up here for the start of the season.

No, that's what a team relying on gutless and ineffective players looks like.

Thats's as a result of the whole upsetting the apple cart thing, most of them gutless and ineffective players are still in the first team !!

Thats's as a result of the whole upsetting the apple cart thing, most of them gutless and ineffective players are still in the first team !!

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

You could just disagree...

:weep:

Its widely said on here to move forward we need to upgrade on the Simpsons, Nolans etc of the team. Just because of a sentimental attachment to another player doesnt change the fact he is a player we really need to improve on in our starting XI. As a squad player i have no issues whatsoever as he covers both flanks so has a part to play. I agree with Ronaldo in his assessment of top 6 games completely(despite shitty strawman comments from certain people it happens a lot) but we need that extra quality that we have missed in a lot of winnable games last season.

We'd have stayed up if we'd had Charlie playing from January instead of selling him though.

On top of that we sold him too cheaply. I know someone said people here were delighted to get £6m at the time. I know I wasn't.

:lol:

Liked that did you :)

Zoggy will not be coming to play on the left, sure at times he will if its required due to injuries.. but Jonas, HBA and Zoggy will be able to cover both flanks during the season if need be, strength in depth is what we have lacked for to long.

Like it or not Jonas is very important to us and as we were a one flank team last season he suffered as teams could double even treble up on him.

With Zoggy on the right it means we would be a much more balanced threat going forward whether it be in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.

Zoggy---Tiote---Cabaye----Jonas

---------------HBA

------------NewStriker

OR

------Cabaye------Tiote---------Jonas---------

------Zoggy----------------------HBA

------------------NewStriker

on paper yeah that looks sweet but i think in reality jonas may be benched or sold if we did get n'zogbia and ben arfa comes back strong, because i think nolan will be in the starting eleven. How long that lasts when it finally becomes obvious to pardew he is the odd one out remains a mystery :)

I really want N'Zogbia, think it would be a fantastic signing with him being a player who seemingly wants to be here and who's a proven top performer in the Premiership. I rate him twice as high as Henderson and pretty much as high as Ashley Young, and with that in mind, £12m is a cracking price.

on paper yeah that looks sweet but i think in reality jonas may be benched or sold if we did get n'zogbia and ben arfa comes back strong, because i think nolan will be in the starting eleven. How long that lasts when it finally becomes obvious to pardew he is the odd one out remains a mystery :)

N'Zogbia has played on the right most of this season. Even if he was to play on the left, selling Jonas would be foolish. I can't see it personally.

N'Zogbia has played on the right most of this season. Even if he was to play on the left, selling Jonas would be foolish. I can't see it personally.

Oh yeah i would much rather keep Jonas in the team. I just think it is more likely Pardew would drop him initially, rather than Big Kev.

I think we really need to sort out a deal now or we may have real competition. If villa sell young which they will and for a sumit like £25m+ then they will have plenty of cash and N'zogbia is the perfect fit for them just like Young he has pace, can beat a man and can take a quality free-kick. Plus with Martinez maybe going there of course he will want Charlie.

Cabaye            Tioté

N'Zogbia              HBA              Jonas

New ST

I'm sure Pardew said that he would like to play HBA centrally behind a lone striker.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Zoggy will not be coming to play on the left, sure at times he will if its required due to injuries.. but Jonas, HBA and Zoggy will be able to cover both flanks during the season if need be, strength in depth is what we have lacked for to long.

Like it or not Jonas is very important to us and as we were a one flank team last season he suffered as teams could double even treble up on him.

With Zoggy on the right it means we would be a much more balanced threat going forward whether it be in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.

Zoggy---Tiote---Cabaye----Jonas

---------------HBA

------------NewStriker

OR

------Cabaye------Tiote---------Jonas---------

------Zoggy----------------------HBA

------------------NewStriker

:thup:

Jonas did very well this season, like you say, often as our only attacking outlet with the likes of Shola, Loven and Ranger as his only options ahead. Would very much like to see him with some good players around him.