Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

I wish we had a better manager man. Theres so much potential this summer to build a really good team. Just look at the league this season, we could easily build a side with that money (should we get it) that would comfortably be top 7/8.

Its probably worth considering clubs taking advantage of NUFC btw after selling Carroll for £35million. They will know the money is there. Get the scout who found Tiote on the case NOW and lets get the ball rolling ;)

I wish we had a better manager man. Theres so much potential this summer to build a really good team. Just look at the league this season, we could easily build a side with that money (should we get it) that would comfortably be top 7/8.

We could very easily do what Everton did with the Rooney money/Tottenham did with the Berbatov money.

If we had a good manager.

:dowie:

Guest MrSundlofer

For the summer we should:

- Keep buying young players (18-25)

- Don't sign any merchandise players

- Don't offer any silly wages

I don't think we will spend £35M in the summer. More likely £8M-£15M. Ashley runs the club...

Guest palnese

Why on earth are people still shouting for Skjeldbred? Hes not even a regular for the norwegian national team.

He should have left Norway 2-3 years ago. I think he fucked up a massive chance by staying.

Why on earth are people still shouting for Skjeldbred? Hes not even a regular for the norwegian national team.

He doesn't fit in Drillo's system, not because he's not better than the likes of Vaagan Moen and Hauger.

I don't think we will spend £35M in the summer. More likely £8M-£15M. Ashley runs the club...

And will will probably not recieve all the Carroll money now... Reckon they will be paid over 3-4-5 years.

If there's one thing Ashley's been adamant about it's transfer fees being up front, at least AFAICR.

And will will probably not recieve all the Carroll money now... Reckon they will be paid over 3-4-5 years.

If there's one thing Ashley's been adamant about it's transfer fees being up front, at least AFAICR.

Not always, we pay up front, them paying us over a period of time makes no difference to us, we can still invest that cash.

Paying them, not receiving

Lacina Traore

Tom Cleverley

Niko Krancjar

I would see all three as realistic chances and they would all improve our squad massively. Would also want to add a more experienced striker and see a strikeforce of Traore-Ameobi-Ranger-New Striker. A back-up for Enrique would be nice too as would a back-up for Tiote as Alan Smith is useless.