Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Realistic targets?

Christopher Samba (Blackburn)

Madjid Bougherra (Rangers)

Gretar Rafn Steinsson (Bolton)

Arthur Boka (Stuttgart) - Has always looked class when I've seen him play and being Ivorian, surely Tiote could tap him up.

Graham Dorrans (West Brom)

Chris Brunt (West Brom)

Michael Carrick (Man Utd) - Finally come to play for us? Apparently s**** now?

Victor Obinna (West Ham on loan from Inter)

Daniel Sturridge (Bolton on loan from Chelsea)

Kevin Doyle (Wolves)

The 35m however, Pardew may never see.

I can see Colo, Jose, Tiote and Jonas being given the Carroll treatment by their agents.

And I don't think Ashley has grasped that if you sell your best players you'll go down. Either that or he is past caring, if he ever did that is!

the thing with carroll was that his head could be turned by a massive pay hike....that wont happen in colos case.

Realistic targets?

Arthur Boka (Stuttgart) - Has always looked class when I've seen him play and being Ivorian, surely Tiote could tap him up.

Chris Brunt (West Brom)

Michael Carrick (Man Utd) - Finally come to play for us? Apparently shite now?

Kevin Doyle (Wolves)

I can see Colo, Jose, Tiote and Jonas being given the Carroll treatment by their agents.

And I don't think Ashley has grasped that if you sell your best players you'll go down. Either that or he is past caring, if he ever did that is!

Samba has just signed a new contract and no doubt will be on mega clucks now.

I wouldn't mind have a sneaky bid for Klose for around 8 Million, I know it won't happen but he never gets injured and still has a good 3 seasons left in him,just what we need for a while in order to stay in the Prem and become a mid level side from which we can build for in the futures.

Realistic targets?

Chris Brunt (West Brom)

Kevin Doyle (Wolves)

as we know signing a new contract recently means little and he won't be on mega bucks at blackburn.

Realistic targets?

Chris Brunt (West Brom)

Kevin Doyle (Wolves)

as we know signing a new contract recently means little and he won't be on mega bucks at blackburn.

No it doesn't but the indians are trying to show intent for the club and have been spending the coin in the process.  Samba is their captain and they wanted to keep him, i'd be happy to be that he will be on higher wages then we would be willing to offer and prob higher then he actually deserves. 

Realistic targets?

Chris Brunt (West Brom)

Kevin Doyle (Wolves)

No it doesn't but the indians are trying to show intent for the club and have been spending the coin in the process.  Samba is their captain and they wanted to keep him, i'd be happy to be that he will be on higher wages then we would be willing to offer and prob higher then he actually deserves. 

i wouldn't particularly be too impressed if we were after him as he's not really what we need and isn't a big enough improvement on what we have to make it worth it.

I wouldn't mind have a sneaky bid for Klose for around 8 Million, I know it won't happen but he never gets injured and still has a good 3 seasons left in him,just what we need for a while in order to stay in the Prem and become a mid level side from which we can build for in the futures.

I almost chocked to death when I read this.

8M? He turns 33 in june ffs, might as well put a bid in for Robbie Fowler while we are at it.

Chelsea getting rid of Drogba, Bosingwa, Mikel, Malouda and Zhirkov this summer (if you believe The Sun).

Wouldn't mind Bosingwa here.

Why would you believe the Sun? :lol: Boss Winger is out of contract, so he is definitely gone, but the other four have no reason to leave as Chelsea is short of numbers. Getting rid of them would require finding sellers and spending large money on replacements.

8M? He turns 33 in june ffs, might as well put a bid in for Robbie Fowler while we are at it.

Not to mention he is free in the summer.

Guest Heneage

A lot depends on who goes down, despite what folk think some of the current relegation threatened sides have good players.

Jefferson Montero has been peddled on loan to Levante. I have him for a quality forward and he's about 3rd choice for Villarreal so I can see him looking elsewhere.

Plays somewhere other than England so people don't care to talk about it. :(