Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

With Liam Ridgewell putting a transfer request in today, surely he would be the perfect back up signing for centre half/left back. Fits both positions and is quite capable in the Premiership.

He would be a useful signing at the right price. If Dann cost around the same I would much rather take him though.

:nods:

Ridgewell or Dann as backup CB would be fine by me like! But aye, I'd prefer Dann but would he be happy to sit on the bench?

If theirs any chance of getting Adam Johnson then we should go for him. Even if it's a loan deal we should go for him. Wrap up the Santon transfer, get in a quality forward and then if we can get midfielder and a CB on loan i'd be very happy.

Thought it was nailed on we were signing him?

If theirs any chance of getting Adam Johnson then we should go for him. Even if it's a loan deal we should go for him. Wrap up the Santon transfer, get in a quality forward and then if we can get midfielder and a CB on loan i'd be very happy.

Thought it was nailed on we were signing him?

That was in January, back then we bid £10m for N'Zogbia but bid even less in the summer.

What's the score with vladimir weiss? Not heard any mention of him this summer, worth a season loan?

Just went somewhere on loan i think, dont need him anyway.

Think he has gone to Holland, shame really.

Guest jeffers09

El Hadji Diouf is free to find a new club after Blackburn Rovers boss Steve Kean cancelled the controversial forward's contract at Ewood Park.

Anyone ...  :troll:

• 11 months later...