Kevin Nolan's comments to Liverpool TV (see OP)

Guest axel
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not really sure what the fuss is about. It doesn't read as if he's talked him into leaving. More that when Carroll told him he was leaving to Liverpool he was supportive.

Sure, he maybe shouldn't have given the interview, but I don't really see the harm in anything he said.

Kevin Nolan with a LFC scarf singing YNWA?

Nah, not a problem.  He's the Liverpool captain after all, right?

Oh hang on a sec...

said that for a laugh in the other thread, didn't expect anyone to take it seriously like :lol:

I'd like to know what Nolan wants for this club, what he thinks we're aiming for.

He obviously doesn't give a shit about this club because I can't see him scoring too many more now his main provider is at Liverpool. But at least his home town club will reap the benefit.

After tonights performance sorry non - performance i would like to see the back of him at the end of the season and its not knee jerk i just think he is invisible atm as i only remember him giving away a free kick and nowt else ,as far as goals are concerned he fed off Carroll imho and hes gone so thats it for me.

Guest toonlass

We should know by now that footballers, in the main, are only loyal to their money. The days of a footballers being loyal to his club are long gone, look at Ryan Donaldson if you need proof. The lad is still a teenager and yet he put on his facebook that anyone else would have done the same. Football is about the paycheque now for the majority of footballers in the top leagues. We will just seemore and more mercenaries coming though the system.

You can't blame Nolan for playing poorly. How's he supposed to concentrate when his earpiece keeps buzzing "OBJECTIVE COMPLETE - RETURN TO BASE, RETURN TO BASE!"?

Enough to put anyone off their stride.

:lol:

But seriously. He is the only player who I have had at least 3 instances of not knowing he is playing till at least half time. If it wasn't for his goals I would put him at lower championship level. Useless if he isn't amongst the goals.

Then they put Guthrie beside him.

Guest TheSummerOf69

this is all Ameobi`s fault if he wasn`t our second choice striker we wouldn`t be as bothered.

We're going to be relying on Shola heavily between now and the relegation trapdoor opening. I'd be very worried if he was to get injured.

Oh dear.

Needs to spend less time having a go at other players and get himself involved in the fucking game. Jonas and Barton constantly have no options when they receive it thanks to him. He just wanders up front as soon as we get the ball in their half, then trots back providing no cover at all. Useless.

Got given a masterclass by Danny Murphy on linking play and making yourself available tonight