Kevin Nolan's comments to Liverpool TV (see OP)

Guest axel
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine Duncan Ferguson doing this on MUTV when they sold Rooney. More embarassment for our club.

If it's any consolation, nobody outside of this forum will know of care about it.

You think, I'm fucking sick of having the piss ripped out of me about this shit. The internets a small place and in time a red top or another clubs supporters will  pick up on the joke statement from Nolan.

Reading Nolans statment highlights how gutted carrol was about the move as well.

This clubs doomed wtf for i have no idea but fuck me please let the punishment end

He shouldn't be telling LFCtv anything.

I honestly don't know this... did he travel to Liverpool and give an on-camera interview in one of their studios, or did some member of their staff phone him up and ask him a few questions?

Or did LFCTV quote him second-hand from somewhere else?

Stupid doing the interview and i'm a bit pissed off he agreed to it, but an absolutely embaracing reaction from people on here. Worst thing he said was that he was delighted for him once Carroll told him he'd left, in the sense that he's earned a ludicrouse move to one of the 'big clubs', which Liverpool are seen as by the majority of the world, wether you like it or not.

Tbf to Nolan ive read it again and i misread it.

Thought it said when HE (Carroll) first heard about the move he asked Nolans opinion. As in, Carroll hadnt agreed to it yet.

Actually says when we first heard about the move he asked. So Nolan didnt have much involvement in the decision i dont think.

"At his best, Woodgate's the best centre-half in the country. It's a huge offer, the club had to consider it.

"It's a huge opportunity for him, to play with the likes of David Beckham, Michael Owen and Luis Figo. Do we deny him that opportunity? There's a moral issue here."

- Sir Bobby Robson

:smitten:

Guest toonlass

Voted; 'Rather he'd not done it, but not arsed really'

Surprise surprise. The concept of loyalty in the face of a more attractive prospect goes over the heads of snakes with tits.

SEXISM!!!!  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:  :lol:

They're all mercenary cunts. This explains why we put in great performances against the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool and were dross against Blackpool and Stoke.

Not so keen to catch Holloway and Pulis' eye, I guess.

Voted; 'Rather he'd not done it, but not arsed really'

Surprise surprise. The concept of loyalty in the face of a more attractive prospect goes over the heads of snakes with tits.

SEXISM!!!!  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:  :lol:

Glad you took it in the spirit it was intended.  ;D

Would he have been delighted and told him to go for it if it had been Man Utd or (don't laugh) Everton with this bid?

I very much doubt it.

Carroll's an impressionable lad, thick as mince and at an age when peer pressure can be a major factor in his decisions, he obviously has a lot of respect for Kevin Nolan and the "captain" should have been doing every single thing to sway his decision towards staying at Newcastle United, not waving him off while holding up a Liverpool scarf and singing You'll Never Walk Alone. Can't believe anyone can defend this, it's disgusting.

Absolutely no-where has even sugested Nolan told him to leave, man.

When we first heard about it - well, when I heard about it with him - he just said to me, 'Whatcha think?' and you can imagine my reaction towards him and everything, I was just delighted for him.  He's gonna be a great addition to hopefully what's gonna be a great new start for Liverpool."

He was with Nolan when he heard about it and asked him what he thought?

Would he have been delighted and told him to go for it if it had been Man Utd or (don't laugh) Everton with this bid?

I very much doubt it.

Carroll's an impressionable lad, thick as mince and at an age when peer pressure can be a major factor in his decisions, he obviously has a lot of respect for Kevin Nolan and the "captain" should have been doing every single thing to sway his decision towards staying at Newcastle United, not waving him off while holding up a Liverpool scarf and singing You'll Never Walk Alone. Can't believe anyone can defend this, it's disgusting.

Nolan is nothing but a Scouse agent, who has systematically brainwashed Carroll the minute he set foot in his house.

Bet he's made him watch Stan Boardman/Jimmy Tarbuck marathons and secretly piped in Cilla Black albums into his room as he slept.

We should get Tony Robbins to de-program him.

Because it does. Kevin Nolan is hardly going to say to LFCTV "I told Andy that Liverpool is a s***-hole, full of smackheads and thieves." LFCTV have asked Andy Carroll's friend, a Scouser who happens to be the captain of the team he's just left what he said to him. Nolan replied knowing the audience was going to be mainly Liverpool fans. Don't get your boxers in a twist about it.

Nolan didn't have to say anything, he's a thick bastard.

I very much doubt it.

:thup:

Can't believe some find no issue with this. He practically told the guy to go.

I wonder what someone like Joey Barton thinks to these comments.

Will probably be looking forward to the captain's armband next season.

I can see this going down like a shit sandwich with some of the more passionate members of the squad.