Kevin Nolan's comments to Liverpool TV (see OP)

Guest axel
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe someone has even suggested that it's a 'non issue'.

The captain of a football club, regardless of where he's from, shouldn't be giving an interview to the football club that have just taken one of our brightest prospects from us.

He's supposed to be the voice and leader of the team - not exactly giving a great message out talking about how great Liverpool are and how great an opportunity it is for Carroll.

Can't wait for his "It's terrible for the club to see Andy leave" interview in the coming weeks - aye, you sounded f***ing devastated on LFC-TV like.

Just imagine Stevie G went on Chelsea TV and said "Well, I said to Torres, go fer it.". :lol:

He'd be hung from a lampost, and he's won them the Champions' League.

Precisely. And yet some mongs on here say it's no big issue. :nope:

Just imagine Stevie G went on Chelsea TV and said "Well, I said to Torres, go fer it.". :lol:

He'd be hung from a lampost, and he's won them the Champions' League.

Precisely. And yet some mongs on here say it's no big issue. :nope:

We doff our caps and go "We know our place, we're humble folk..."

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool are a much bigger attraction than Newcastle, to even suggest otherwise is just delusional.

To a local born, Newcastle supporting number 9 they should mean absolutely fuck all in comparison. To anyone else, of course they are.

The captain of a football club, regardless of where he's from, shouldn't be giving an interview to the football club that have just taken one of our brightest prospects from us.

He's supposed to be the voice and leader of the team - not exactly giving a great message out talking about how great Liverpool are and how great an opportunity it is for Carroll.

Can't wait for his "It's terrible for the club to see Andy leave" interview in the coming weeks - aye, you sounded f***ing devastated on LFC-TV like.

Fat cunt probably won't even do that. Fuck sake, before we know it he'll be opening his flabby gob for NUFCTV, wanking over Carroll's move to Shitholepool.

Haven't you heard, Liverpool are too fucking great that we have to accept the pecking order and the fact our own fucking captain endorces it. Load of fucking bollocks. Spurs and City are better than Liverpool and will be for the forseable future, they wont be getting CL any time soon. They are nothing special.

Totally agree. No captain at at Premier League clubs should be doing something like that. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him for it, he's a Liverpool fan, but he shouldn't be our captain.

Guest Thump 1892

Liverpool are a much bigger attraction than Newcastle, to even suggest otherwise is just delusional.

To a local born, Newcastle supporting number 9 they should mean absolutely f*** all in comparison. To anyone else, of course they are.

Congratulations for best post in the topic!

Yay, Liverpool, global brand, Kop, woooo.

A whole 2 points ahead of NUFC. They're going nowhere under Dalglish.

I agree for what it's worth.

However there's still a large number of people (including Carroll & Nolan clearly), who are taken in by them.

FFS that's the problem in the first place! Carroll's a thick lad if we're being kind and Nolan could have used his influence as a Newcastle captain instead of a Liverpool fan. What makes it worse Liverpool wouldn't touch the fat lard arse with a barge pole themselves.

So what then, so boo Nolan, we want rid of him?

I really don't know what people want from this club like...sometimes I think people want us to fail just for something to complain about, and by people I mean our own fans.

All hype, no substance.

Hype or not it doesn't matter, they have a far larger fan base, pull in far more revenue p/a and ultimatly 99% of players would choose them over us.

I don't really think thats the issue here.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nolan has massively gone down in my estimations

He's lucky to be at this club he should be kissing our arses

The gerrard on Chelsea tv is an apt comparison. You just don't do it

Undone all his good work for me the way I feel ATM

An Insensitive, misguided, selfish act

I really don't know what people want from this club like...sometimes I think people want us to fail just for something to complain about, and by people I mean our own fans.

Straw man.

Straw man.

?

People having a moan is alreet like, I'm not happy and I think it was a pretty stupid thing to do but this who "strip the player of the captaincy" "sell the cunt" shite people spout every time a player puts a foot out of line is fucking well over-board.