Kevin Nolan's comments to Liverpool TV (see OP)

Guest axel
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just imagine Stevie G went on Chelsea TV and said "Well, I said to Torres, go fer it.". :lol:

He'd be hung from a lampost, and he's won them the Champions' League.

Precisely. And yet some mongs on here say it's no big issue. :nope:

Surprised we haven't been told off Apisith that Nolan was forced in to this by Ashley as a PR stunt or something.

Guest firetotheworks

Ill-advised at worst for going on thei channel but nothing wrong per se with what's been said.

He shouldn't be saying it. He told Carroll to move ffs :lol:

And as I've said, Robson told Woodgate he should move. Mountains, molehills, etc.

No he didn't, stop lying!

Ill-advised at worst for going on thei channel but nothing wrong per se with what's been said.

And as I've said, Robson told Woodgate he should move. Mountains, molehills, etc.

It was worded differently. And wasn't on the club's fucking website/TV channel.

Guest firetotheworks

People still getting worked up about the interview? :lol:

The one where our current captain tells our best player to go to Liverpool? Aye, just a bit like. Fucking hell.

This is not even close to being similar man. For one, Robson was the manager. It was his job to choose when to buy and sell players which players. On top of this he probably knew all about Woodgate's injury problems and that it was a good idea to cash in on the player at his peak.

Nolan is a player. It is not his job to dictate this decision or encourage him either way. It's also not best advised that he go on fucking LFCtv and spout off about how happy he is for Carroll to get a move to the club he loves when he's the fucking captain of this team. It's not as if SBR gave an exclusive to Marca about how he encouraged him to go :lol:

Finally, Woodgate went to Real Madrid. They are almost certainly the biggest club in the world that was the current La Liga holders and spending millions on a dream team. Liverpool have simply sold their best player and desperately scraped a signing to replace him. They are 2 points ahead of us, have a severely limited side and are not going to be playing CL football any time soon.

Totally different, incomparable scenarios.

Guest Thump 1892

What was actually said? Link?

Second hand info atm.  Nobody really knows what was said because none of us want to buy a subscription to LFCTV.

Hold on a minute, have I missed summat here or has Nolan actualy been quoted saying he told Carroll to leave?

According to some lad on RAWK, yes.

who the fucks this lad and what on earth is rawk? :lol:

Nice little riddle for ya then, get to work.

What was actually said? Link?

Second hand info atm.  Nobody really knows what was said because none of us want to buy a subscription to LFCTV.

:lol: Fair enough.

Gonna reserve judgement until I can read an actual transcript, though him giving an interview to LFCTV is a bit of a dick move.

For the record I havn't seen the interview, but I highly doubt Nolan is thick enough to say "aye, I pushed the transfer through, man. YNWA!!!"

The more likely event was that he said he was happy Carroll has been noticed and picked up by one of the 'big clubs' which whether anyone likes it or not is what Liverpool are considers, whether it's deserved is debateable.

Either way he shouldn't be doing interviews for other clubs about players we've sold, whether there his best mates or not

For the record I havn't seen the interview, but I highly doubt Nolan is thick enough to say "aye, I pushed the transfer through, man. YNWA!!!"

The more likely event was that he said he was happy Carroll has been noticed and picked up by one of the 'big clubs' which whether anyone likes it or not is what Liverpool are considers, whether it's deserved is debateable.

Either way he shouldn't be doing interviews for other clubs about players we've sold, whether there his best mates or not

That's actually a quote according to my ITK.

Hold on a minute, have I missed summat here or has Nolan actualy been quoted saying he told Carroll to leave?

who the f***s this lad and what on earth is rawk? :lol:

ne need to be a clever cunt like

who the f***s this lad and what on earth is rawk? :lol:

ne need to be a clever cunt like

:(

Rawk is Red and White Kop, it's Liverpools version of Ready to Go. Mongtastic.