Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

mr wilshires not happy

jack_wilshere Jack Wilshere

Inconsistent refereing needs to stop.its killing the game.if Diaby goes..whats the difference between that and Nolan on our keeper!?? #joke

hmm maybe twitters not a good thing

C***

Diaby pushed Barton's head from behind. Defo sending off. It was 4-0 at the time as well anyway.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Surprised Nolan didn't go, but I suppose what saved him there was the Keeper being a tit and trying to time waste.

Surprised Nolan didn't go, but I suppose what saved him there was the Keeper being a tit and trying to time waste.

Practically knocked the lino over at the same time, fuck knows what he was watching.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Arsenal's movement in the first half though was fantastic. Everytime they broke into attack they had 5 bodies in the box within seconds. Newcastle were lucky to have 2 after 3 mins.

mr wilshires not happy

jack_wilshere Jack Wilshere

Inconsistent refereing needs to stop.its killing the game.if Diaby goes..whats the difference between that and Nolan on our keeper!?? #joke

hmm maybe twitters not a good thing

Fuck off Wilshere.

Every single person that left (and there weren't that many) should be shot with shit.

The atmosphere after the pen was good, the atmosphere after Best's goal was great and the atmosphere after the second pen got us the point. The scenes after Tiote's goal were mental. Hats off to those that stayed, the best atmosphere at SJP that I've ever heard :thup:

What a result and what a moral booster for players and fans. Now we will go against Burn full of confidence. We've met Liverpool. Sland, Tham, Arsenal, City and Fulham. And we had to very important must-win matches against West Ham and Wigan. All are very hard opponents.With only two losses (Fulham the only deserved loss). When we consider all the injuries we have, that's impressing if you ask me.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Every single person that left (and there weren't that many) should be shot with shit.

The atmosphere after the pen was good, the atmosphere after Best's goal was great and the atmosphere after the second pen got us the point. The scenes after Tiote's goal were mental. Hats off to those that stayed, the best atmosphere at SJP that I've ever heard :thup:

It was madness. If there's ever been a game that highlights how much a team can feed off the home crowd, it was this game.

Well, I said I wouldn't be back.

I lied.

Never bothered even checking in here to see whats going on for well over a year.

Just wanting to go through the various forums to get the atmosphere and breathe it in....

Not often you can go from suicidal to screaming like some loony escaped from the local asylum....

Guest SuperShola!

Just got home. My face is fucking killing. Got punched in the face by a copper while shouting at some Cockney cunts after coming down the stiars from Level 7. Wish Nolans volley had of gone in like, 5-4 would have been fantastic, but 4-4 will do, I suppose ;)