Leon Best

Godot

Leon Best Is Mint - A Tribute

:thup: Great video!

what video??

You're not allowed to post videos on this forum. What Sewelly has done is simply to name the video for you to search for on a popular video site.

What video is this? I thought we weren't allowed to post videos in here?

???

Do take half a minute of your life to read back some of the previous post (on this page) and you will understand. It is probably faster than it took you to post the message above.

I thought he was excellent today; obviously should have had a couple of goals but his movement, pace, trickery and work for the team in winning free-kicks etc was outstanding. Light years ahead of Ameobi.

Unfortunately I see him being the one to make way for Ben Arfa after Ba's goals.

I thought he was excellent today; obviously should have had a couple of goals but his movement, pace, trickery and work for the team in winning free-kicks etc was outstanding. Light years ahead of Ameobi.

Unfortunately I see him being the one to make way for Ben Arfa after Ba's goals.

Ironic. His best game of the season, and he didn't score. Fantastic today. Good movements and his touch is getting better for each game.

:thup:

He's quite an athletic and energetic player, which is what I like about him most right now. He seems so optimistic and obviously believes he'll win every header etc, which is class.

It's a breath of fresh air compared to Shola's performances so far this season.