Harper's Elbow (Most Electrifying Move In Football)

Taylor Swift

I must admit I watched it over a few times and I can't see Harper touch him.

If you watch the clip at that site which was mentioned then it looks as if Best does grab his thigh straight away as Wullie said.  Either way, I've got tears rolling down my face watching it again.

all of the above !

Missed it at the match, didn't even see Tiote running towards us.. I was facing the other way shaking the handlebars in a blokes mobility scooter behind me as we were screaming at each other :lol:

turned around to see them all lying on the deck.

Missed it at the match, didn't even see Tiote running towards us.. I was facing the other way shaking the handlebars in a blokes mobility scooter behind me as we were screaming at each other :lol:

:lol:

Was not the most steady of mobility scooters he nearly fell off... was a canny bloke we were having a laugh all the 2nd half.

Just seen it again, logical thing would be that he does it running after tiote and it being so late in the game maybe strained something but the timing of him clutching it straight after harper drops the elbow does seem like more than just a coincidence haha i love this club! so mental!

I hope the next time he goes for the Dibiase/Austin drop punch. For me, that would cement his place as #1

I'd have said Million Dollar Dream on Gamst next weekend, but judging by the Arse keeper's reaction yesterday Nolan is the master of that move in the squad as he only had it on him for a second and he was out for the count.

So it'll have to be a steel chair to the back of Gamst's head when Alan 'The Brain' Pardew has the officials attention for standing too close to the touchline.

It's almost as if McMahon has already bought us....  O0

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I read this about 4 times without reading the rest of the sentence trying to work out what typo you had made :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: