West Brom sack Di Matteo; appoint Woy

ponsaelius

So Roy will end up managing a worse team than were he was before moving to Liverpool. That worked out well for him.

Its better to try and fail than settle for mediocrity.

Its was his chance to manage a big club.

He will work his way back.

Dont blame him for trying.

So Roy will end up managing a worse team than were he was before moving to Liverpool. That worked out well for him.

Were you trying for a Haiku there?

And yes, I get what you mean, but he should have known better. Liverpool were never going to meet their fans' expectations this season and it was always a losing proposition. Surely he could have gone to a more stable club.

Were you trying for a Haiku there?

And yes, I get what you mean, but he should have known better.

Liverpool were never going to meet their fans' expectations this season and it was always a losing proposition.

Surely he could have gone to a more stable club.

Haha, noo way man, i just rolled out of me...:lol:

I still disagree with you, i think he did everything right in giving the job a shot.

If you think you are a good manager, and you believe you have what it takes, you go for it!

Any manager with ambition would take it.

I said it before Roy moved to Liverpool that he's best with teams whose strenght is at defence and Liverpool wasn't such team but WBA is even less like that! Roy did great with Finland international team and Fulham where were players like Hyypiä, Tihinen, Hangeland etc. and they weren't expected to win more that lose. WBA fans will hate Roy from the day one for playing such shitty defence minded style(compared to Di Matteo). Can't really blame them as I couldn't watch his teams playing either although he did get some good results with Finland

Welcome Woy.

SSN: Contract until Summer 2012.

Call him 'Head Coach' too.

That'll probably be something to do with the fact they didn't properly 'sack' Di Matteo but rather placed him on gardening leave.

di matteo was head coach as well