Which teams would you like to see promoted from the Championship?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assuming NUFC stay up in the Premiership, who would you like to see get promoted from the Championship?

QPR look like they will be promoted. It would be good if a London club got relegated from the Premiership as there are already 5 London clubs in the Premiership (Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham and West Ham).

I wouldn't want a Welsh team in the Premiership so that's Cardiff and Swansea out. Why? Mainly because of the travel distance for our fans and the fact that a lot of Welsh fans will treat each away match as a raiding party into England (a bit like when Celtic or Rangers play a 'friendly' in England).

I'd like Leeds to get promoted. They seem to get a decent crowd even though they've been through tough times. Better to see a full ground for Premiership games rather than the empty seats at places like Wigan.

I suppose Nottingham Forest would be my other pick purely from a history point of view.

Championship table: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/default.stm

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I really wish that Plymouth were having a better time, at the moment. After last season's game at their ground, the class they showed us, I can't help but like them. Agree that Forest and Leeds would be decent, since their fans have stuck by. Not sure on QPR - do we really need another money bags club?

I really wish that Plymouth were having a better time, at the moment. After last season's game at their ground, the class they showed us, I can't help but like them. Agree that Forest and Leeds would be decent, since their fans have stuck by. Not sure on QPR - do we really need another money bags club?

Seconded, really hope they sort everything out there.

As for the original question: QPR, Forest, Leeds.

Leeds can rot as far as I'm concerned. Horrible bastards.

They were horrible bastards on the pitch yes. But that's a long time ago. A club of leed's size belong in PL. And Leeds is a talent factory: Woodgate, Delph, Milner, Lennon, Bowyer etc.  If I remember correctly, we also do well against Leeds..

I really hope Plymouth does well. My eyes got wet when I saw how they treated the fans after the match.. Our promotion got them relegated, so they were big hearted indeed..

Nah. It'd be good to have them back up. In all seriousness; Forest, Leeds and QPR. Three well established 'proper' clubs. Bored of shite nothing clubs littering the bottom half of the Premier League. Insanely pretentious, i know, but clubs like Wigan, Stoke, Blackpool can bugger off as far as i'm concerned. And the yo-yo ones. Wolves and West Brom. So bloody bored of Wolves and West Brom.

Nah. It'd be good to have them back up. In all seriousness; Forest, Leeds and QPR. Three well established 'proper' clubs. Bored of s**** nothing clubs littering the bottom half of the Premier League. Insanely pretentious, i know, but clubs like Wigan, Stoke, Blackpool can bugger off as far as i'm concerned. And the yo-yo ones. Wolves and West Brom. So bloody bored of Wolves and West Brom.

This.

Leeds can rot as far as I'm concerned. Horrible bastards.

They were horrible bastards on the pitch yes. But that's a long time ago. A club of leed's size belong in PL. And Leeds is a talent factory: Woodgate, Delph, Milner, Lennon, Bowyer etc.  If I remember correctly, we also do well against Leeds..

I really hope Plymouth does well. My eyes got wet when I saw how they treated the fans after the match.. Our promotion got them relegated, so they were big hearted indeed..

Bowyer's from East London, man.

I have a load of Leeds supporting mates and i've been to a fair few games, so i'd like to see them do well. The majority of their supporters seem to be vile scum, though.

Personally I'd like Swansea, Bristol and Cardiff, as when I moved to Devon, we were in the championship, and I could go see us playing at Bristol, Swansea, Cardiff & Plymouth.

Now we've been promoted, my nearest teams are the Brum clubs and the Landan clubs :( which are each nearly 4 hours drive away. Would've been Portsmouth, but they thought it'd be a good idea to implode and get relegated.

I'm an advocate of ridding the PL of 'nothing' clubs and replacing them with good, big, traditional clubs. Recently Boro, Hull and Pompey have thankfully went. Hopefully Wigan and Blackpool join them.

I'd like Leeds, Forest and theres no point naming a third as it'll obviously be QPR.

But yes, three awful teams would be nice too.