2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd prefer not to get current players name's on the shirt incase they do leave.

So if you were to choose an ex player to have on your shirt who would it be?

Brian Pinas

Guest bimpy474

I went for Coloccini 2... hes class as well

Good shout, i even have the hair for that :)

This one more to your taste sire? :lol:

http://www.marrsairsoft.co.uk/ZeRoE/NOFC/NUFCOrange2.png

Not bad although I think the orange kit will likely be the same template as the black kit Ameobi was seen wearing.

You still didn't take out the black cat first time round did you? :lol:

Guest Mantis

As usual, worth about 25% of the retail price and it looks like another shit iron on crest.  Would be glad to see a new shirt sponsor in 2012 if  it wasn't likely to be Donnay

Haven't seen any mention of the white border around the badge in here.  Had been hoping that was a one-off myself.

I'm not averse to the white sleeves at all but it needs more stripes and I'm as sick of the patch thing as everyone else.

I bet the orange shirt's horrible and the black one nice but pointless.  I've no idea why they don't just try replicating old away shirts (yellow and green stripes, maroon and blue hoops, etc) because I quite liked it how Liverpool did that with the grey one (and another one?) and it's surely more of a crowd-pleaser in general.

I don't get why we've ended up with two abortions of kits from Puma. If they'd stuck to 4 simple rules, most of us would have been clamoring for their contract to be extended not dying for it to end...

1 Plain stripes front and back

2 Predominantly Black

3 No block around the sponsor

4 Old school red numbers

Can't really go wrong...

Just got back from town and I had a look at the club shop window before I took the bus home. I really didn't like what I saw.

Your reflection? :bluestar:

Whey  :lol:, well played.

Guest BooBoo

Just got back from town and I had a look at the club shop window before I took the bus home. I really didn't like what I saw.

:lol: Vintage pwnage.

Just bought the new shirt off of kitbag... had a big dilemma with who to put on the back of my shirt.... we dont know whos is gong to leave and we also dont know if Ben Arfa will be number 10 next season or Tiote gets a new number. I narrowed it down to getting either Nolan or Coloccini. These are the only good squad members who will most definately stay and not change numbers.

People fannying about with names and numbers pfftt, just get the Messiah's name and number on the back, Shola will never desert us. O0

aye..might as well just get Campbell 5 on the back mate..absolute LEGEND!!! O0

in all seriousness, getting a feeling Gosling will be like a new signing and do wonders next season..hope so but dont wanna take the risk getting his name on the back..

Nolan seems the best option though.. :rolleyes:

This one more to your taste sire? :lol:

http://www.marrsairsoft.co.uk/ZeRoE/NOFC/NUFCOrange2.png

Not bad although I think the orange kit will likely be the same template as the black kit Ameobi was seen wearing.

You still didn't take out the black cat first time round did you? :lol:

If the black shirt that Shola is wearing in the video is one of the new away kits (Saylor is also seen wearing the long sleeved version) then I have my doubts about an orange kit because Shola appears again wearing the same style top in white (looks like Spurs current home strip).

class  :lol: