Barton 6

Gootree 6

Tiote 7

Gutierrez 7

Amoebi 6

Løvenkrands 5

Ireland 6

Ranger 5

Hernandez could have easily landed on his feet, but he chose to fling his left leg out like a drunken epileptic. It's not a penalty because he felt he needed to convince the ref.

If he'd had gone down less like a spacka on pills he might have got the decision.

Hernandez could have easily landed on his feet, but he chose to fling his left leg out like a drunken epileptic. It's not a penalty because he felt he needed to convince the ref.

If you watch closely his body does a double jolt in mid air.

Jonas goes down ridiculously easy but I don't think he's every stooped to the levels of Nani's dive in the first half, horrible, horrible b******.

Jonas goes down all the time, tbf.

On his lass aye.

Barton barely had a touch second half.

I thought he was average in the 2nd like. People calling him MOM are lost on me. Put a decent defensive shit in like but we had nothing on the right 2nd half.

Lovenkrands was a stonewall penalty! Anderson clearly sticks his leg out and trips him. And the reff was only 5 yards away?? CLEAR PENALTY!!!

Lovenkrands was a stonewall penalty! Anderson clearly sticks his leg out and trips him. And the reff was only 5 yards away?? CLEAR PENALTY!!!

but fergies in the crowd watching the ref man.

Jonas goes down ridiculously easy but I don't think he's every stooped to the levels of Nani's dive in the first half, horrible, horrible b******.

Jonas goes down all the time, tbf.

Yep. I'm going to put my tin hat on here, but I think there's a distinction to be made between going down easy and diving. Having said that it's a distinction without a difference, they're both unsportsman like.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Krul 8

Simspson 7

Coloccini 8

Williamson 7

Enrique 7

Barton 7

Gootree 7

Tiote 7

Gutierrez 8

Amoebi 6

Løvenkrands 6

Ireland 6

Ranger 6

Corrected

Ah shiiiiiiiiii, was gonna post that picture of Hernandez. I even edidided it. So I'll post it anyway.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9459/ingcrybaby.jpg

Edit: Norwegian media is saying both teams had penalty shouts turned down, but only Newcastle's deserved one.

Article is probably written by a Liverpool supporter, but it's nice that they get it right sometimes anyway.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Mixed feelings on the ref tonight. Good call on the both dives, by why book one of the dives and not the other? Seemed determined not to book any Man U players tonight.

Yep. I'm going to put my tin hat on here, but I think there's a distinction to be made between going down easy and diving. Having said that it's a distinction without a difference, they're both unsportsman like.

No you're right. There is a distinction in a "lesser evil" kind of way.

But I certainly cringe when Jonas does it and stays on the floor rolling around.