Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester Utd - 19/04/11 - post match reaction from p33

Dave

From SSN

The days when Newcastle competed with United both on the pitch over 90 minutes and over the season seem a distant memory

Nice unnecessary dig.  We outplayed them for much of the first half.  Better teams than us have hung on / rolled over versus them this season.

From SSN

The days when Newcastle competed with United both on the pitch over 90 minutes and over the season seem a distant memory

Nice unnecessary dig.  We outplayed them for much of the first half.  Better teams than us have hung on / rolled over versus them this season.

Ey? Such a random, pointless comment from SSN. :lol:

Pardew - credit to the silver-haired fox, good game plan, good motivation of the players. Important point :thup:  A little worried with the "soak up pressure" mentality second half, but not sure if that was necessary due to fitness levels dropping or strategy. Thought we might have been undone at the end, but it worked, so the manager deserves plaudits :thup:

:naughty:

From SSN

Ey? Such a random, pointless comment from SSN. :lol:

It's a shame they forget we were in the championship last season and that alot of their pundits expected freefall for us then and also again this season.

You can't expect us to go down but also try and play Man United like we are Barca wtf do you want David Craig?

Ah shiiiiiiiiii, was gonna post that picture of Hernandez. I even edidided it. So I'll post it anyway.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9459/ingcrybaby.jpg

Tweeted the fuck out this pic & just read the sports ed from the Journal is going to have the picture in the Journal tmrw.

They've just showed the Lovenkrands one on SSN a few times there. Redeemed themselves a little. They did have Jamie Redknapp there mind. So still well in minus figures.

On our side the neet Redknapp.. gone up in my estimation

Guest toonlass

So made up with that point. I was convinced we would get hammered by them after the weekend. Funny as when we started singing "du du du du Yaya Toure" at them and the whole corner did the Poznan. I can't remember anyone ever getting a reception like Michael Owen did tonight. The booing was so loud, then he got "one greedy bastard", "Joey, Joey, beat him up", "Michael Owen is a fucking arsehole" and booed every time he was near the ball.

Dead proud of the lads tonight. We were solid at the back and didn't just sit back and let them boss us.

Nani was an absolute fucking disgrace, he tried to con the ref 3 or 4 times out wide and then once in the box, he should have been the one booked for diving.

Very proud of all the lads tonight, none of them let us down.