Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Guest firetotheworks

Does anyone have any full Newcastle matches or Black and White videos from the 95/96 season? I already have the Liverpool 4-3 and the end of year video, but I'd love to see some of the full matches again, because most of them I haven't seen since then.

I'm not sure on the legality of asking for it on here, either. So mods feel free to remove, and soz.

I remember we came out with the old VHS tape of that 95/96 season review called So Close. I still have it stored somewhere. Was a pretty good watch at first before the heartbreaks later. Graham f***ing Fenton man ffs.

Does anyone have any full Newcastle matches or Black and White videos from the 95/96 season? I already have the Liverpool 4-3 and the end of year video, but I'd love to see some of the full matches again, because most of them I haven't seen since then.

I'm not sure on the legality of asking for it on here, either. So mods feel free to remove, and soz.

Few on this lass's channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUTNMVnLZtSmG1AlM3XpPtQ

I thought Forest were pretty close behind us throughout that season, but clearly not. I know when we beat them at SJP and Enrique scored it was touted as a huge game for both teams, so they must have fell off considerably after that game

Few on this lass's channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUTNMVnLZtSmG1AlM3XpPtQ

Ah what, that's mint.

I thought Forest were pretty close behind us throughout that season, but clearly not. I know when we beat them at SJP and Enrique scored it was touted as a huge game for both teams, so they must have fell off considerably after that game

Pretty sure they were for a good while but think they'd already dropped back a fair bit by then. Think it was built up a bit more as they were one of the few teams to beat us that year.

I also remember that as being a huge game, but I think that was in part due to them beating us down there and their fans being an absolute nightmare afterwards.

Forest dropped off badly towards the end of the season, they were pretty close for a long time.

Yeah, they an amazing run of form which pushed them right up there but dropped off when it came to the final push.  Their game against us at SJP was the killer blow for them.

Guest firetotheworks

I already have the Liverpool 4-3

I would kill that one with fire if I was you.

I tend to turn it off at 2-3 :lol:

I thought the forest game gauranteed us promotion, could be wrong like.

It was the last game against a promotion 'rival', and we were up by the following weekend iirc.

Guest neesy111

I thought the forest game gauranteed us promotion, could be wrong like.

It was the last game against a promotion 'rival', and we were up by the following weekend iirc.

It was a few games after which we went up.  The forest game gave us something like a 14 point gap to them.

Guest Howaythetoon

Do away teams get the money from away tickets sold? I ask because I'd consider going to a few Toon away games next season if the money doesn't go to Ashley's NUFC.

Do away teams get the money from away tickets sold? I ask because I'd consider going to a few Toon away games next season if the money doesn't go to Ashley's NUFC.

Only in cup games.

In league games, the away club purely sells tickets on behalf of the home club. Any tickets that the away club request but they do not sell are chargeable to the away club too if those tickets could have been sold by the home club.