Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

Absolutely fed up of this, tbh. We didn't turn up with any motivation, desire, organisation or even a game plan. It basically read with mr that we were going to try and keep them out for as long as possible and after that it was anybodies guess. Reina literally could of gone home and it wouldn't have made a difference- as per fucking usual. I dont think he had one save to make apart from a pathetic Ameobi attempt. If either of Tiote, Barton or Enrique are sold this summer then I will personally burn Aahleys & Llambias' love nest down. I'm fucking sick of this pathetic mediocrity NUFC has settled for.

Fair play to Jonas, he played well. Fuck knows what happened to everyone else. Enrique and Barton looked okay except the former had a mare for the first 40 mins though and Bartons set pieces were a fucking disgrace, unacceptable sloppy performances really.

Simpson and Williamson were horrific, Colo other than the goals was okay but there is Zero leadership at the back. No need to talk about our non existent forward line and Nolan, comes to something when we are crying out for fucking Leon Best to be fit.

Tiote was a little bit shitter than both Barton and Enrique a shell of his earlier season form, sloppy in possession. All the form has been taken out of this side since the new contract situation has arisen. Again unacceptable for professionals and the wrong decision by the club to wait until the end of the season to resolve it, granted they may not have had a choice in Enriques circumstance. Barton should have been tied up at christmas.

Krul did decent but if none of the pansies in front of him will take charge its up to him to slap them around a little.

huzzah carrol didn't score!

Did look like he was taking it easy against us tbf.

Yeah, definitely.

So when he scores he is world class, when he doesn't it's coz he took it easy   :lol:

Uhhhhhh. Sure.

Actually, I'm going to take a bite at this post.

What the fuck are you talking about? First of all, yes, he looked like he wasn't even trying, floating around on the wing and not looking to go forward a all. And, what does this statement even mean? Are you even trying to make a point with it? It just doesn't make sense at all.

Guest toonlass

I really wish the Scouse bastards would just fuck off back to their prison cells.

Herp derp.

Wow, GM is down with the kids!

I really wish the Scouse bastards would just fuck off back to their prison cells.

Herp derp.

Wow, GM is down with the kids!

^Those allegations are completely unfounded. :hmm:

The travelling support deserved far far better than that. No effort and 3 terrible goals. Lpool didn't play well and we carry the threat of a drunken nun.

Cant wait to see who we sign.

They beat Brum (a team who we see about at our level) 5 nowt last week.  This is no disaster, it's how we strive to improve from here that is important. 

The score is irrelevant. Liverpool could have got 6 today if they wanted to. Didn't leave 2nd gear.

Guest Heneage

Suarez is an insufferable little twat isn't he. I await the Colin Murray wankfest.

They beat Brum (a team who we see about at our level) 5 nowt last week.  This is no disaster, it's how we strive to improve from here that is important. 

The score is irrelevant. Liverpool could have got 6 today if they wanted to. Didn't leave 2nd gear.

Of course the score is relevant.  They are quite good at home - recent results have shown this.  We were victims of that today.  Weren't not good enough (yet?) to go to plasces like that consistently and get something. 

Liverpool being good at home doesn't stop us from giving a go.

There's a difference between having a real go and losing 3-0 and lying down and losing 3-0. We experienced the latter.

There's a difference between having a real go and losing 3-0 and lying down and losing 3-0. We experienced the latter.

I think we did 'have a go'.  Even Waddle said we were well on top for the 25 mins before half time

I think we did 'have a go'.  Even Waddle said we were well on top for the 25 mins before half time

Well I don't think we did. No passion, no effort (bar Jonas) and we were poor defensively. All three could have been different irrespective of Liverpool's quality.