Sammy Ameobi released

James

Looks like he may be added to the first team squad.. well deserved, may seal the departure on Ranger too.

Well he can certainly do what Ranger does coming on as a late impact sub and unsettling tired defenders with his pace.  And even though Sameobi is still very lightweight and will get pushed off the ball easily, the same happened to Ranger often enough.

I see Sammy has adopted Joey's favourite hashtag:

@Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Why do some people just use twitter to try and rip well known people or celebrities? Attention seeking #helmets

12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

:lol:

I see Sammy has adopted Joey's favourite hashtag:

@Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Why do some people just use twitter to try and rip well known people or celebrities? Attention seeking #helmets

12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

:lol:

He's obviously having a go at Barton because of his shit attitude and what it's doing to the other players. :lol:

Just think, if he's already looking more promising in open play than his big brother, imagine what his pennas will be like! :fwap:

I think in the Ameobi family you're good at penalties or in open play, never both.

Infidel!

Oh my god.. it's soooooo almost like a new player! Scratch one incoming transfer ;)

That avatar of yours is tasty.

Damn straight.. she's in a band although the name of it has totally escaped me at the moment.

Looks like filth.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Being 80% leg, 20% torso & driving a relatively small car is an absolute #nightmare...it's time to upgrade ;)

Images of him driving around in the Mr Bean car.  :mackems:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Saw in the training pictures that he's with the first team training.  Good news.

Pardew said he's the one most likely to break into the first team.