Sammy Ameobi released

James

I think people have forgetten how poor the quality in the Championship was.

bit more even in the quality (Cardiff aside and I still expect them to implode) than in our time there where us and WBA were obviously miles better than the rest

Should offer them Gosling & Tav as well, doing nowt here.

Can see Gosling leaving in the summer. Sissoko is the midfield link man he was supposed to be, Never seen a good game from him or any exceptional qualities.

Amalfitano another forgotten man who could do with a loan deal.

bit more even in the quality (Cardiff aside and I still expect them to implode) than in our time there where us and WBA were obviously miles better than the rest

If Cardiff are the best side, then the 3 relegation places NEXT year will be done and dusted by beginning of March next season with the 3 finishing top of the Championship going straight down the trapdoor.

Guest neesy111

As long as he's out of NUFC I care not where he's gone.

Harsh!

Extremely.

It's crumpy, pointless negativity is his forte.

I thought I was bad. :lol:

If Cardiff are the best side, then the 3 relegation places NEXT year will be done and dusted by beginning of March next season with the 3 finishing top of the Championship going straight down the trapdoor.

well they are the best, 8 points clear or something? Plus if Watford get up expect a boat load of loanee's from Udinese and Granada to keep them up