Sammy Ameobi released

James

Looks like he's a mackem according to RTG

Was Sammy the one who went to a private school in Sunderland, or is there a younger one? One of them said he preferred Sunderland over Newcastle when interviewed before a derby game a few year back. He said Shola wasn't happy about it.

:lol:

Was Sammy the one who went to a private school in Sunderland, or is there a younger one? One of them said he preferred Sunderland over Newcastle when interviewed before a derby game a few year back. He said Shola wasn't happy about it.

Get to fuck, man. :lol:

Wow they are desperate

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

Much quicker feet than his brother. Got pace too. He's a tall lad so as he fills out he'll be hard to handle physically. Just hope he can read the game well as he gets older. Not much family precedence of that unfortunately.

Fantastic demeanour on the pitch. Cool as ice.

Changes speeds unbelievably quickly, which caught the defenders out time and time again.

This guy is a very interesting prospect. Can't believe I rate an Ameobi. Unreal.

Despite the bollocks the pundits were spouting, he actually looked quite intelligent on the ball I thought. Threaded a few good passes through.

Blatant casual racism from the pundits midst their shitness. 

Black player with long legs and some skill.  Oh that would be a "unpredictable Wanchope" type that doesn't know what he's doing...

Despite the bollocks the pundits were spouting, he actually looked quite intelligent on the ball I thought. Threaded a few good passes through.

Black player with long legs and some skill.  Oh that would be a "unpredictable Wanchope" type that doesn't know what he's doing...

Got to say he did remind me of Wanchope like.

I was thinking that as they were saying it TBH, but I was wary of starting that discussion. It happens all the time in the media like, not surprising.

I wasn't too keen on the patronising tone in the post match interview. "He doesn't quite know what he's going to do, does he Tim?"

Fuck off Burton you two phone owning gimp.

:thup:

Having Shola as his brother doesn't help mind. :laugh:

I was thinking that as they were saying it TBH, but I was wary of starting that discussion. It happens all the time in the media like, not surprising.

Same. I certainly wasn't going to bring it up, either. Just wanted to enjoy the perfromance.

Clearly always got his head up and played some lovely simple passes. Always showed composure on the ball even in very tight areas.

I'm just surprised because until the last year or so, didn't really hear much about him, in comparison to Vukic, Kadar and some of the others.