Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

I fear for West Ham like... they will lose all the decent players and might not have the 'group of lads' that we had to band together and get them back up.

Unless they appoint the creator of the group of lads.

Hughton didn't create anything.

Created the terminology.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

West Ham have a small selection of decent players in midfield and up front, but their defence is basically why they've been relegated. I'd much rather see West Ham in the league than Wigan/Birmingham/Blackpool/Blackburn etc.

Hitzlsperger was looking good for them by the end of the season, can imagine him back in the prem somewhere next year if he's still got a bit of his career left.

If it wasn't for his injuries or they'd had Ba all season they'd have probably stayed up. Would like both here, Ba to start, and Hitzlsperger to add depth.

I blame the owners they're happy enough to gob off to the media on any subject under the sun and generally made life difficult for not only for Grant (that whole mess with martin o'neill coming in which they obviously leaked out to get themselves some positive press which backfired spectacularly) but Zola was on the receiving end off too. They make Ashley and Llambias look professional and competent and I really don't know why any manager would want to work under them.

Guest michaelfoster

just bought myself a premier league tool kit, think ive been ripped off though cause there's no hammers

Avram's stay at West Ham was never going to have a happy ending,  the media are trying massage the stat's if their trying to portray him as harshly treated, the fans will never love him long time.

Guest dazzanufc1892

ridiculous decision. if you are going to do it now, immediately, then just do it earlier and give yourselves a good chance of staying up.

wouldnt mind us taking a look at demba ba. freddy sears, noble, parker

ridiculous decision. if you are going to do it now, immediately, then just do it earlier and give yourselves a good chance of staying up.

wouldnt mind us taking a look at demba ba. freddy sears, noble, parker

no he had his chance here, not a big fan of noble either. Sears would be a gamble but he's looked reasonably good this season and there will be a load of clubs lining up for ba.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I thought this was an old bumped thread at first, man, how shocking ruthless are Gold & Sullivan. No respect at all for them. Can see Hughton putting his name in the hat, but probably not getting the job.

what I don't get is why many pundits were saying through the season West Ham shouldn't be down there too good to go down etc etc, they were dogshit last year and survived by more the crapness of others rather than any brilliance from themselves and they didn't bring that many players in to change things

what I don't get is why many pundits were saying through the season West Ham shouldn't be down there too good to go down etc etc, they were dogshit last year and survived by more the crapness of others rather than any brilliance from themselves and they didn't bring that many players in to change things

And this year they've gone one further by getting relegated despite the crapness of others.