Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

Wonder where Dyer will end up

Glue factory.

:lol:

Sure I've read that he's off back to Ipswich at the end of his contract, taking a massive pay cut to play for his home town club again.

To play? Bit optimistic isn't it?

Nah. Stick a set of wheels on him, he'd be alright as a drinks trolley.

bought myself a Premier League tool kit the other day.  However, upon taking it home and opening it, I was outraged to find that it didn't have any Hammers.

:coat:

:lol:

I made a joke up the other day, it was incredibly shit...

"Have you ever considered working at The Vegetable Company?"

Guest Chubby Jason

How are these owners so fucking thick?

Humiliating a man by sacking him in the tunnel literally immediately after the game after spending weeks going on about how they are going down anyway...after leaking to the press that their manager was to be replaced by O'Neil...after sacking the previous manager and slating a number of players in public. Do they REALLY think that anyone with any level of ability or a reputation worth worrying about is going to work for them?

Idiots.

How are these owners so fucking thick?

Humiliating a man by sacking him in the tunnel literally immediately after the game after spending weeks going on about how they are going down anyway...after leaking to the press that their manager was to be replaced by O'Neil...after sacking the previous manager and slating a number of players in public. Do they REALLY think that anyone with any level of ability or a reputation worth worrying about is going to work for them?

Idiots.

West Ham linked with Allardyce.

Make of that what you will, Jason!

Guest Chubby Jason

How are these owners so f***ing thick?

Idiots.

West Ham linked with Allardyce.

Make of that what you will, Jason!

They will HATE him down there, he'll be chased out in months.

Heres a hopeful punt: Norwich need a goalie, how about the return of Rob Green?

They should be able to get rid of Parker, Green, Ba, Noble and Cole. Can see Upson being stuck there though.

Heres a hopeful punt: Norwich need a goalie, how about the return of Rob Green?

They should be able to get rid of Parker, Green, Ba, Noble and Cole. Can see Upson being stuck there though.

Wasn't Ba only there on loan anyway? We should be in for him.

Police called to West Ham United end of season dinner

17 May 11 00:52

Police were called to reports of trouble involving West Ham players and supporters at a top London hotel.

The club, which was relegated from the Premier League on Sunday, held its end of season dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane.

Trouble is thought to have broken out at Monday evening's £275-a-head event when a player refused to sign an autograph for a supporter.

I suppose so, but you don't exactly need amazing coaching or preparation to know that N'Zogbia is more dangerous on his left foot.

Even if you do know, stopping him is another matter - he's pretty lively.

Hughton is one of the best managers they can realistically get.

yep, i've still got a lot of time for hughton.

would like to see him do well but gold/sullivan/brady and a cost-cutting exercise would be a nightmare, but hughton deserves better than that shambles

How strange, I had Grant as a good manager. He even gave Pompey some fight last season.

I think I thought he was ok at Chelsea (although it's not exactly as if he had a difficult job there at the time).  But he didn't a particularly great job at Portsmouth with the players he had and obviously did incredibly badly with the players at his disposal at West Ham.

Hughton is one of the best managers they can realistically get.

yep, i've still got a lot of time for hughton.

would like to see him do well but gold/sullivan/brady and a cost-cutting exercise would be a nightmare, but hughton deserves better than that shambles

East end bloke as well.

Hughton managed to put up with Ashley fucking him about with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders a.d even refused to be drawn into slagging them off when they booted him out. Probably the best guy you could go for if your owners are a set of cunts.