Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

Sullivan and Gold only have themselves to blame, yes they had too many overpaid players offering nothing (where have we seen that before....) but their lack of confidence and totall underminement of Grant surely rubbed off on their players who seemed as unsure on their future's as he did.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm not a fan of Grant but I do feel bad for him.  His players let him down.  To be up 2-0 against a relgation rival and lose is gutless.

Definitely. Good bloke, feel sorry for how it's all unfolded really.

I'm not a fan of Grant but I do feel bad for him.  His players let him down.  To be up 2-0 against a relgation rival and lose is gutless.

Reminds me of Coventry in 2001 - they needed to beat Villa and were 2-0 up after two goals from Mustapha Hadji. They eventually lost 3-2. Paul Merson scored.

Excellent memory.  :smug:

Guest Stephen927

The board have made their fair share of fuck ups too, saying the England internationals in the squad could leave if the club were to be relegated was just dumb. Then the comments after they missed the City away game...

Grant seems decent but he isn't at all the type of manager to inspire players and to get confidence up. The players should have had enough self respect to pull together regardless of who is in charge mind, a fair few of them are paid very handsomely indeed.

Not sure if any sane person would want to work under Karen Brady.  Will need some ignorant career driven male hating fuck to take the helm...  Wonder if Brady fancies herself as a football manager?

Not sure if any sane person would want to work under Karen Brady.  Will need some ignorant career driven male hating fuck to take the helm...  Wonder if Brady fancies herself as a football manager?

She should get her bloke in as new manager.

Poor Paul Peschisolido.

Dunno like, I'd give her a ride and she has big bucks.

Ah, so you're a bucks man. Thought you were a tits man.

Whatever's going tbh.

Guess the image of the post-match conversation between Brady and Whelan is most likely about loaning the 'sack room' then.

Classless owners.

What image?

:shifty: :naughty: :icon_puke_r:

Grant, a jew appointed by fellow jews (like CHELSEA,POMPEY).

Just goes to show that they're NOT god's chosen people.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

:lol:

You should not condone this racism.

I'm not a fan of Grant but I do feel bad for him.  His players let him down.  To be up 2-0 against a relgation rival and lose is gutless.

Reminds me of Coventry in 2001 - they needed to beat Villa and were 2-0 up after two goals from Mustapha Hadji. They eventually lost 3-2. Paul Merson scored.

Excellent memory.  :smug:

It wouldn't have mattered if they held on as Derby were winning at already Champions,Man United.

Paul Merson  :icon_puke_r:

Complete tosser of a man who recently had an article in The Scum about Wenger giving players Caffeine based stimulents while he was on Coke and drink binges  tosser

Paul Merson  :icon_puke_r:

Complete tosser of a man who recently had an article in The Scum about Wenger giving players Caffeine based stimulents while he was on Coke and drink binges  tosser

Can't stand him. I had a total rant in Yates' today about him.