Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

As soon as he found out they wanted rid of him around xmas time his tiny little stone heart gave up fighting for wham. Since then this ending has always been on the cards.

I'm guessing he knew what was coming. ???

I'm also guessing that he'll be ok and get another decent job in the game. Sullivan and Gold deserve relegation.

Might get quite nasty down there tbh. Not sure what the financial situation is there but if they need to sell all of their better players then it could be a while before we see them again

I'm guessing he knew what was coming. ???

I'm also guessing that he'll be ok and get another decent job in the game. Sullivan and Gold deserve relegation.

Might get quite nasty down there tbh. Not sure what the financial situation is there but if they need to sell all of their better players then it could be a while before we see them again

They have the 6th biggest wage bill in the premiership according to sky, a set of fans pissed off and sick of mismanagement, loads of players around 30 on big wages, only a handful of sellable assets and debt which equals what the club is currently worth in the premiership, that (club value) according to the owners last week, and now obviously worth a lot less in the championship. Add to that they've reportedly like us do not have relegation wage drops in contracts either.

The one thing they do have going for them, and always have done for at least the past two decades at least is a brilliant youth academy and several youth players more than capable in the lower divisions to shine and get them back up.

Guest Heneage

West Ham are down because they're complete and utter crap. Our story was a little more complicated.

Just elements remind me of it.

Classless wankers sacking the bloke in another teams stadium.

No class.

And for karen brady, who gives speaches about business etiquette to the contestants on the apprentice.  Fcuk off you classless bint.

Classless wankers sacking the bloke in another teams stadium.

No class.

And for karen brady, who gives speaches about business etiquette to the contestants on the apprentice.  Fcuk off you classless bint.

Every time I see Karen Brady I always get the impression she only got the job at Birmingham because she dropped her knickers at the interview. Sullivan and Gold must of been wanking each other off when they were going through the list of applicants and found a girl had applied.

Steve McClaren about to get the gig.

Why?, whats he done at management level apart from Twente and a lucky cup win with McBoro?

Would you rather have Hughton?

Talksport were saying it earlier - although their source was decidedly dubious.

Why?, whats he done at management level apart from Twente and a lucky cup win with McBoro?

I would choose Hughton over McClaren, in fact Mr Blobby would be higher up on my list than McClaren. Not that I give a fuck, to be honest I wouldn't be bothered if West Ham never came back up, or just fell through the leagues.

I would choose Hughton over McClaren, in fact Mr Blobby would be higher up on my list than McClaren. Not that I give a fuck, to be honest I wouldn't be bothered if West Ham never came back up, or just fell through the leagues.

What have WHU ever done to you?

What have WHU ever done to you?

The chav across the street is a hammer.

To be honest I'm not bothered about West Ham, I wouldn't care if they stayed down, got relegated again or got promoted. I just don't rate McClaren as a manager and I wonder why they are considering him if they are. In all honesty I think they will turn into the ultimate yoyo team, giving WBA a run for their money.

He should have walked months ago, any manager that takes that job needs their heads read.. We think MA is a total dick but lets face it he has nothing on those two cunts at West Ham and that utter bitch Brady. Gould takes himself into the dressing room before every game to speak to the squad, that man is an absolute idiot, let him do the job he thinks he can do..  MANAGE THEM YOURSELF you twat.

Yep. McLaren's a decent enough manager and if he can maintain something resembling a core of players (some top-enders on the wage bill will inevitably go), they'll do OK.