Ancelotti binned

Dave

I don't see how it's so mental, everybody knew this was going to happen.  And their displays against Man Utd in the CL and PL in the last few months (when they were actually in half-decent form) showed just how far behind they are, they were pathetic.  They need to totally blitz that squad as there are too many old players on insane wages and the few youngsters don't look like much cop on the whole either.

Didn't think they'd get rid of him tbh, surprised and fairly appalled. What a ridiculous piece of shit that club is.

Any chance of them prying Hiddink from Turkey? Only way i could've seen Ancelotti going.

How about Redknapp?

Reckon he'd jump at the chance.

No doubt his media mates will be getting texts to begin the campaign for him to get the job but in reality why in gods name would Abramovich hire him

How about Redknapp?

Reckon he'd jump at the chance.

I think he would too, though i'm not sure Roman would be interested in him, also on the subject of Redknapp he has just had a bit of a rant on SSN .

I hope abramovich never gets to see Chelsea win the CL.... not to mention their cuntish fans and John Terry.

:thup:

Abramovich started destroying football - hope he never gets the CL.

Guest Chubby Jason

Hiddink is the only logical choice, if they can't get him then who knows? If I was a manger I'd love to go there, it's win/win.You're either a success for a short while before getting sacked or you get sacked within 6 months (ala Big Phil) and your reputation won't suffer a jot because everyone knows Roman is an impatient twat.