Ancelotti binned

Dave

Chelsea have a fair few players I like, and they're not Scum, Liverpool or Arsenal - so i've developed a bit of affection for them over the years.

Want them to fail miserably now, though. Can't think of owt worse than them lifting the Champions League with that prick watching in the stands with his stupid beard and that ridiculous grin.

They did spend nearly £100 million in the last 2 windows and ended up 9 points behind the leaders. Might have been harsh to sack him but he could have done far better, especially after the start they made.

Ridiculous decision, but was always going to happen.

What is ridiculous about it? He has the most talented squad in the league, and managed to win nothing at all. His team was in complete tailspin for several months. He has not acheived what was required of him, so he will be replaced. Similar to Di Matteo, I cannot see why people think clubs should be so accpeting of mediocrity or make decisions based on the prior season.

Huge choice of appointment coming up for them. As it stands, next season I see....

Man Utd, Man City

Chelsea

Arsenal, Liverpool

Spurs

Everton, Aston Villa, Newcastle

Bolton, Sunderland, Stoke, Fulham

the rest.

Their next appointment and summer could determine if Chelsea challenge who I think will be the top 2 next season, or merely challenge for top 4.

They need an overhaul of their squad.

Lampard, Drogba and Anelka getting on in age and on the decline.

Cech has been dodgy as fuck for a couple of years.

Essien and Torres completely out of form.

Mikel, Kalou, Ramires shit.

Guest Chubby Jason

What is ridiculous about it? He has the most talented squad in the league, and managed to win nothing at all. His team was in complete tailspin for several months. He has not acheived what was required of him, so he will be replaced. Similar to Di Matteo, I cannot see why people think clubs should be so accpeting of mediocrity or make decisions based on the prior season.

Where do they go from here then? They've nearly run out of top-class managers to appoint.

They need an overhaul of their squad.

Lampard, Drogba and Anelka getting on in age and on the decline.

Cech has been dodgy as fuck for a couple of years.

Essien and Torres completely out of form.

Mikel, Kalou, Ramires shit.

I think Essien is quality, his biggest problem though is his versatility. For years he's been shoe-horned into various positions, that aren't really his own.

2nd is mediocrity now? :lol: This coming from a Nigerian.

I do hope Chelsea 'accept' dropping out of the top 2 next season. Man City will no doubt overtake them and that utter shambolic waste of £50m up front.

I do hope Chelsea 'accept' dropping out of the top 2 next season. Man City will no doubt overtake them and that utter shambolic waste of £50m up front.

:spit:

Please prove the bolded part to me.

He also recovered from the tailspin enough to make a challenge for the title, just a season after doing the double. No reason he should be fired so soon after.

Ditto.  The shear randomness of that insult had me creased.

Please prove the bolded part to me.

He also recovered from the tailspin enough to make a challenge for the title, just a season after doing the double. No reason he should be fired so soon after.

Exactly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck has him being Nigerian got to do with anything like?

Just the usual of attacking the poster personally rather than what he's actually saying.

:lol: Awesome.

Didn't the slide begin around the time of Wilkins' departure? Not Ancelotti's choice, and clearly an event that affected the squad. They finished 2nd the year after winning the double, and he gets no chance to try and come back from it? It's a joke. If they'd dropped to the Europa League, or worse, I could understand it. But 2nd?