Ancelotti binned

Dave

I consider 71 points and 17 negative results to be a failure of a season for Chelsea. They have not impressed in any of the cups, either, and were soundly defeated by a team of similar stature in the Champions League. The team has not consistently gotten good results under this manager. Even last season, they forfeited a great advantage in the league and only were victorious due to the weakness of Man U and Arsenal. Tactically, he has thrown round pegs into areas that are not also round. The statement about talent is always subjective and subject to argument, but I think both Chelsea and Arsenal had more in terms of pure talent than the eventual champions this season.

I do not understand the comment about Nigeria at all obviously. The nation as a whole is far worse than mediocre, but we are a great people and have prodcued many outstanding individuals, including myself.

I still don't get Ronaldo's joke. What does Nigeria have to do with Mediocrity?

Didn't expect a Korean to get it.

I know. We're such an amazing, glorious, wonderful nation we wouldn't know what mediocrity was if it was staring us in the face.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, what a ridiculous decision. Abramovich clearly thought that the Galactico project worked at Real Madrid, then?

This definitely calls for the return of the Special One http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QQL6dZaKbPE/SZxoYOMkZ5I/AAAAAAAAAAg/iHa7W7oL6UQ/S220/Daveys%2Bjose%2Bavatar.jpg