Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

#NUFC have given Kevin Gameiro a deadline to decide on potential move, after FC Lorient accepted £9m bid. Player reportedly prefers Spain.

Mind you this is from @nufcfans so make of it what you will.

I hope we have given him a deadline. He seems a lot more keen on a move to Spain so if he's not coming we are better off geting an answer sooner rather than later.

Who is behind NUFCfans or is it jut some random supporters?

Random supporters as far as i know. However they have just tweeted this too...

nufcfans NUFCfans

I prefer not to discuss sources on twitter - if anyone has any burning questions - e-mail through http://www.nufcfans.co.uk. Thanks.

Guest Roger Kint

Who is behind NUFCfans or is it jut some random supporters?

Random supporters as far as i know. However they have just tweeted this too...

nufcfans NUFCfans

I prefer not to discuss sources on twitter - if anyone has any burning questions - e-mail through http://www.nufcfans.co.uk. Thanks.

Ask them the source, bound to be an unnamed 'ex scout'

NUFC fans also provided us with this:

Newcastle United left-back Jose Enrique is one step closer to his way out of the club, according to reports in the North East.

The 25-year old has handed in a tenancy termination notice on his flat in the Jesmond area, NUFCfans sources have confirmed.

I wouldn't believe them one bit.

Guest Roger Kint

They're just going of the Pardew quotes from this morning .

Well obviously yeah but they are going to invent something to sound more creditable

I'd be really happy if this all would be true even if Gameiro didn't sign. Would show that we're looking at quality players abroad and that we're happy to spend £10 million on an unproven player, showing we're willing to take risks.

"Jose has handed in a tenancy termination notice on his flat in the Jesmond area but is now buying a house in Gosforth my sources have confirmed."

see how easy it is

Newcastle United left-back Jose Enrique is one step closer to his way out of the club, according to reports in the North East.

The 25-year old has handed in a tenancy termination notice on his flat in the Jesmond area, NUFCfans sources have confirmed.

:facepalm: Is he not allowed to move house like  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:facepalm: Is he not allowed to move house like  :lol:

Not when he doesnt even live there no ha

Paris Saint-Germain is always bustling to recruit striker Kevin Gameiro Lorient. Starting price: 10-12 million euros. Valencia and Newcastle are also on the move. Ditto for Villarreal, Lille, Lyon or Tottenham. 

Paris Saint-Germain has not abandoned the trail leading to Lorient striker Kevin Gameiro (24), whose contract expires in June 2012. On the contrary. Robin Leproux, club president of the Capital has yet to meet his counterpart Hake, Loïc Féry, last week.

The former Strasbourg is the top priority of recruitment of the current fourth championship in France. But Valencia and Newcastle are also in the running. The Spaniards have recently returned to the charge, while the Magpies have already sent them an offer of ten million euros for the French international, who also was invited to visit the facilities of the English club.

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/psg/article_532980_PSG-ca-discute-pour-Gameiro.shtml