Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

What premier league striker could he be compared most too? In terms of style not ablity

I hate to say this but.......Kevin Phillips ?

Fair enought, as long as he is much better at what does than Phillips was

The French David Villa tbh.

After todays showing, that sounds very good

What premier league striker could he be compared most too? In terms of style not ablity

I hate to say this but.......Kevin Phillips ?

Fair enought, as long as he is much better at what does than Phillips was

The French David Villa tbh.

After todays showing, that sounds very good

KP was quality on his day tbf.

Peter Lovenkrands

Yeah, we've often seen Shitinhands run at defenders and beat them. :lol:

i've often seen him in great space but we've had noone to give him the ball.

And that has what to do with what i've just posted? He doesn't have the close control or pace with the ball to do the job Gameiro does. Two completely different players in terms of style.

I see Valter Birsa scored in the Lorient game too. Good player him.

Going to Genoa at the end of the season.

For nowt anarl.

jammy bastard, it's costing me £700 to go to the bloody lake district.

The best thing about the Gameiro bid is that we have the money right now. Valencia are in debt, so would have to sell Mata. Villarreal are fine up front, so Rossi would have to go first. Atletico would sell Aguero/Forlan. While those sales will probably happen, they're not happening soon - it'll be July/August. The only other Spanish options are Sevilla and Malaga.

But we don't want to wait, Lorient don't want to wait and Gameiro will get nervous. Our stock is high in France and we've just signed Cabaye....I think it's pretty likely Gameiro will join him. He may prefer Spain, but this early in the window that won't be happening.

The French Connection is here....

The best thing about the Gameiro bid is that we have the money right now. Valencia are in debt, so would have to sell Mata. Villarreal are fine up front, so Rossi would have to go first. Atletico would sell Aguero/Forlan. While those sales will probably happen, they're not happening soon - it'll be July/August. The only other Spanish options are Sevilla and Malaga.

But we don't want to wait, Lorient don't want to wait and Gameiro will get nervous. Our stock is high in France and we've just signed Cabaye....I think it's pretty likely Gameiro will join him. He may prefer Spain, but this early in the window that won't be happening.

This forum wide optimism is hard to take. I'm much more used to reading about doom-mongering and pandora's box being opened by a naked "Big" Mike ;D

This forum wide optimism is hard to take. I'm much more used to reading about doom-mongering and pandora's box being opened by a naked "Big" Mike ;D

Don't worry, Barton and Enrique news must be soon.

http://www.chronofoot.com/k%E9vin-gameiro/lorient-kevin-gameiro-vers-valence_art14322.html

Translated :

The French international striker Kevin Gameiro Lorient should leave the Ligue 1 next season and join FC Valencia.

Negotiations between the leaders Valencia and FC Lorient those should seriously start this week according to the newspaper AS. The club qualified for the upcoming Champions League has reached an agreement with striker Kevin Gameiro (a four-year contract awaits him in Spain). No more than two parties to agree on the transfer fee.

President Loïc Breton Féry wishes to negotiate with the various clubs that are interested in attacking and consider all offers (called PSG, Lille, Fenerbahce and English clubs). But the player, author of 22 goals sought from Valencia because he wants to join the Liga. The transfer price is not fixed yet but the Spanish club should provide 8 million euros in Lorient (while Tottenham or Newcastle can go up to 12 million euros).

In case of dispute between the two clubs on the transfer amount, Gameiro could resort to FIFA to find a solution to the conflict between FC Valencia and Lorient. In the Spanish club, will find the French Gameiro Adil Rami and Jeremy Mathieu.

:no:

http://www.chronofoot.com/k%E9vin-gameiro/lorient-kevin-gameiro-vers-valence_art14322.html

Translated :

The French international striker Kevin Gameiro Lorient should leave the Ligue 1 next season and join FC Valencia.

Negotiations between the leaders Valencia and FC Lorient those should seriously start this week according to the newspaper AS. The club qualified for the upcoming Champions League has reached an agreement with striker Kevin Gameiro (a four-year contract awaits him in Spain). No more than two parties to agree on the transfer fee.

President Loïc Breton Féry wishes to negotiate with the various clubs that are interested in attacking and consider all offers (called PSG, Lille, Fenerbahce and English clubs). But the player, author of 22 goals sought from Valencia because he wants to join the Liga. The transfer price is not fixed yet but the Spanish club should provide 8 million euros in Lorient (while Tottenham or Newcastle can go up to 12 million euros).

In case of dispute between the two clubs on the transfer amount, Gameiro could resort to FIFA to find a solution to the conflict between FC Valencia and Lorient. In the Spanish club, will find the French Gameiro Adil Rami and Jeremy Mathieu.

:no:

What could they do like?

Guest sicko2ndbest

If we get gervinho he is not what we need. If we play 433 we need a presence up front like a Ba