Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

As said before, if he is that desperate to go to Valencia I think I would rather us target someone else.

http://www.akawilliam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/CosmosCarlton-Cole-naked_1421067i.jpg

Guest axel

He obv doesn't want to come here, the faster we stop chasing him and aquire new targets the better.

Guest toonlass

As said before, if he is that desperate to go to Valencia I think I would rather us target someone else.

http://www.akawilliam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/CosmosCarlton-Cole-naked_1421067i.jpg

Nice!

Do we need a big lad upfront? I'm not so sure tbh, it can work with more diminutive players.

Sturridge or Rondon would be the players I'd like to see us go for anyway, if at all possible.

They're not exactly small like. Powerful players, like these, would be the optimal.

Do we need a big lad upfront? I'm not so sure tbh, it can work with more diminutive players.

Sturridge or Rondon would be the players I'd like to see us go for anyway, if at all possible.

They're not exactly small like. Powerful players, like these, would be the optimal.

Yeah I know, just saying if we did go for a little fellah it wouldn't matter too much IMO. They're just two we've been linked to that I rate.

Would hope it is Sturridge/Rondon as the other potential striker targets.

Remember reading somewhere on here that our backup options were Djibril Cisse and Erding, who I'm not so sure about.

I wonder who we will end up with as dont feel Gervinho is a number 9 type player

Danny Graham from Watford seems to think we are interested in him. I wonder if Gameiro doesn't pull his finger out whether we might switch to him? I hope he's not shite though.

I wonder who we will end up with as dont feel Gervinho is a number 9 type player

Danny Graham from Watford seems to think we are interested in him. I wonder if Gameiro doesn't pull his finger out whether we might switch to him? I hope he's not shite though.

Bit of a step down :lol:

Bit of a step down :lol:

I know but he is supposed to be wanted by QPR but he's waiting on us coz he's a Gateshead lad. Add that to us supposedly waiting on Gameiro to make his mind up and it's enough to cause a nervous twitch.