Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

He is talented... if he do what he does for Loreint for us we are lucky... Off former player his style remind me of Papin.... Papin never played in England so it is hard to say how this one will fair.... most depends on the mental toughness of the player I hope he has that.

Papin is a fair comparison. Much better than the Villa comparison that was floating around on here the other day.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The real test is FM though, I cannot comment on that.

Gameiro was the best signing I ever made on FM. Tbh.

The real test is FM though, I cannot comment on that.

Gameiro was the best signing I ever made on FM. Tbh.

Got a Lille game on the go and I bought him. Cabaye, Gervinho and Gameiro playing together is a joy (Hazard and Rami too). Therefore, using flawless logic, he'd be a mint signing for us.

Guest palnese

I hardly speak a word of French, but "en route" and "Newcastle" in the same sentence can't be that bad?

PSG bid €12M?

http://www.infopsg.com/2011/06/03/psg-12-millions-deuros-pour-kevin-gameiro/

Sorry if already posted, haven't translated it.

No, nothing about a bid there. Just the same old story. He wants to join them, speaks a lot to Hoarau and Sakho.

Tbh, it looks like he wants to join all other teams than us. Tell him to f*** off and go for the next target!

Carlton Cole, in other words.

Nah Robbie Keane.

Sign of the times, this time last year I would have been slightly disappointed but ready to give them a chance if we had signed those two, this year I feel physically sick at the mere mention of either playing for us. We can do much better.

I'd genuinely rather stack £10m in £5 notes up in a big pile, stick a Newcastle shirt on it and play the resulting creation up front than pay that kind of money for Keane or Carlton fucking Cole.

It would cause more problems for the opposition in the penalty area, create more goal threat, and as a bonus we wouldn't have to pay it any wages either.

I don't think it'd be comparable to the Owen situation at all.

Owen was taking a massive step down to join us, whereas with Gameiro it'll still be a step up coming here, even if it's not necessarily the step up he was hoping for.  He'll still have everything to prove, whereas you always felt Owen thought he was doing us a huge favour by coming here, the little cunt.