Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest Wally_McFool

When the season tickets are sold, the names of people NUFC aim to buy will change from Gameiro and Gervinho  to Graham, Lita, Ched Evans etc.

When the season tickets are sold, the names of people NUFC aim to buy will change from Gameiro and Gervinho  to Graham, Lita, Ched Evans etc.

How many average match going fans do you think have seen either Gameiro or Gervinho play?

When the season tickets are sold, the names of people NUFC aim to buy will change from Gameiro and Gervinho  to Graham, Lita, Ched Evans etc.

How many average match going fans do you think have seen either Gameiro or Gervinho play?

Maybe not many, but there's no denying the hype alone is getting people excited. Not that I'm saying that's the aim of the board.

When the season tickets are sold, the names of people NUFC aim to buy will change from Gameiro and Gervinho  to Graham, Lita, Ched Evans etc.

Maybe not many, but there's no denying the hype alone is getting people excited. Not that I'm saying that's the aim of the board.

Excited enough to buy a season ticket?

most of my mates don't troll the net for footy rumours so haven't even heard the names of gervinho and gameiro as strong rumours yet. though we did bid for rooney purely to sell season tickets didn't we.

Basically says:

Valencia are out of the hunt

PSG could match our offer

He'd prefer a move there

...I think

Yeah, comes across that he very much wants to join PSG. This looks like a no-hoper.

How bitter of a human being do you have to be to genuinely believe that we'll be signing Leroy Lita or Ched Evans this summer :lol:

I really doubt that people are basing their decision to buy a season ticket on our rumoured link to Gameiro and Gervinho. If they are there's no hope for them anyway... the club should take their money and use it for the good of all fans!

If Gameiro hates us so much that he thinks PSG are a superior option, I guess it would be wise to be looking elsewhere.

I don't see how he hates us if he would prefer to join the club he supported as a boy, that have European football and new owners with deep pockets.

Guest Wally_McFool

How bitter of a human being do you have to be to genuinely believe that we'll be signing Leroy Lita or Ched Evans this summer :lol:

Mug!  :fishing: