Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Aye but Anderson has been their best CM. So they either need 2 new ones, or one to partner Anderson. 

Yeah we don't need a partner for Carrick, we need a partner for Anderson. Cleverley and Anderson were tearing teams apart at the start of the season before injuries started hitting us like. I can't see Fletcher coming back and being the player he was. A lot of people still don't understand just how important Fletcher actually was for us.

Sneijder and Gotze aren't the sort of players we need right now IMO. Need someone like De Rossi instead, which will never happen.

I mentioned this last night, Fletcher is such an underrated player for yous.

Only by people who support opposing teams. Reality is we rarely lost a big game when he played, and he had a knack of popping up with important goals in said games. It probably wouldn't have made much difference but it was a big loss not having him for both Champions League finals against Barcelona. Carrick and Giggs vs. Xavi and Iniesta just doesn't work. It was even more frustrating that he missed the 2009 final through suspension after a perfect tackle on Fabregas in the semi.

Aye but Anderson has been their best CM. So they either need 2 new ones, or one to partner Anderson. 

Yeah we don't need a partner for Carrick, we need a partner for Anderson. 

Same thoughts have been shared by my Man Utd supporters. I guess palnese either invented them or theyre blind. :pow:

Yeah we don't need a partner for Carrick, we need a partner for Anderson. Cleverley and Anderson were tearing teams apart at the start of the season before injuries started hitting us like. I can't see Fletcher coming back and being the player he was. A lot of people still don't understand just how important Fletcher actually was for us.

Sneijder and Gotze aren't the sort of players we need right now IMO. Need someone like De Rossi instead, which will never happen.

Really? He'd arguably be the best player in the Premiership.

In the 2009 final, yous started off the better team, but as soon as Eto'o embarrassed Vidic it was game over.

Ronaldo didn't help that game either.

Definitely not. That was the shitty version of Ronaldo that night. Wasteful, lazy and careless. Last game for the club and he was anonymous. I think Messi got man of the match that night, but Iniesta had such a superb game. Needed Fletcher to be there to try and break the play up. Carrick was awful.

Really? He'd arguably be the best player in the Premiership.

Of course, he's a superb player but he's not a central midfielder. We need to get one of those first.

Guest Chubby Jason

Don't know if it had been posted but Scholes is back at Man Utd till the end of the season. On the bench today.

Is this a joke?

Guest Chubby Jason

That's ridiculous. He was shocking for the most part of last season, he will probably get sent off if he comes one today. I can't wait for pundits everywhere to bang on about how marvelous he is regardless of how he plays.