Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

For someone who's watched him regularly - is Marin that good? He's not really impressed that much when I've seen him. Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't past him being another floaty attacking midfielder who doesn't really do the business regularly.

Chelsea have developed some quality youngsters, but they've kept the wrong ones. If they persisted with Sinclair, Stoch and Borini instead of keeping Van Aanholt, Mancienne, Kakuta, Bruma and Sahar for too long, maybe they wouldn't have wasted so much money. Not that Roman cares - hopefully they give Bertrand and McEachran a chance.

Chelsea have developed some quality youngsters, but they've kept the wrong ones. If they persisted with Sinclair, Stoch and Borini instead of keeping Van Aanholt, Mancienne, Kakuta, Bruma and Sahar for too long, maybe they wouldn't have wasted so much money. Not that Roman cares - hopefully they give Bertrand and McEachran a chance.

We should have bought him, scored arguably the best goal I've seen this season gone too.

Hope Lukaku actually gets some games, been a terrible move for him so far.

I reckon Hulk would be poor in the PL.

Not sure i agree with that like, think he's more suited to PL than any other major league the pace of it suits him perfectly i feel.

Whether he suits Chelsea or not i dont know but i reckon he suits the PL down to the ground, as long as he's played out wide and not as a CF as you take away so much from his game in the centre IMO.

Not sure i agree with that like, think he's more suited to PL than any other major league the pace of it suits him perfectly i feel.

Whether he suits Chelsea or not i dont know but i reckon he suits the PL down to the ground, as long as he's played out wide and not as a CF as you take away so much from his game in the centre IMO.

More than I don't rate him that highly than anything else like. Always strikes me as a bit of a YouTube player, greedy as owt n all. Saying that he was blinding against Denmark t'other day.

More than I don't rate him that highly than anything else like. Always strikes me as a bit of a YouTube player, greedy as owt n all. Saying that he was blinding against Denmark t'other day.

Oh right fair enough.

They must have offered him more than the other two.

I assume Chelsea have just decided that FFP won't work? Looks like they're going to be spending a ludicrous amount this summer, odious entity.

Aye I think you're right. If it was me that was in his position and had the exact same choice it would be Man Utd for me every time.

Dunno like, Fergie will coach that guile and invention out of you something rotten, make you a better player though I guess.

Aye.